Sierra Woodlock

Happy | Clumsy | LOUDER ROAR THAN YOURS

OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sierra had been at Hogwarts for a whole year and she hadn't found any secret places yet. She couldn't believe that Lucas had left without telling her any, and she couldn't find Braxton to drag him along with her. That was okay though. As much as Sierra loved her friends and being in their company, she also liked her own company, as long as it didn't last for too long.
For no particular reason, Sierra decided to start searching the Second Floor Corridor. She figured she should have at least started from the bottom up, or up down, but she didn't want to explore the Dungeons by herself, because they were way too scary. And this particular wall looked interesting. Sierra stood, one hand on her chin as she looked at the wall, before stepping a bit closer, putting both hands on at and pressing her face flat on it, trying to see if she could see through it.

Lars van Houten

🌻 Dutch | Shy | Painter | Loves nature | Weird 🌻

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Lars often enjoyed spending some time by himself. He had a lot of thoughts, and sometimes just wandering around while thinking about random things was a nice way to spend some free time. His sisters had never really understood this, but to Lars it had always been sort of soothing. So he wandered the corridors, keeping half an eye out for Blake or Tyler as he definitely didn't want to encounter them while he was alone. The Slytherin bullies hadn't crossed his path yet this year, and he wanted to keep it that was for as long as possible. He did spot someone else he knew, though, and paused in his step as he looked at Sierra. She was doing something odd, but Lars was never one to judge people for doing odd things as he was often doing odd things himself. He watched, puzzled, as Sierra pressed her face against the wall of the corridor. It seemed like she was trying to look at something. Was there perhaps something hidden behind the wall? Curious, Lars stepped closer. He was a bit taller than Sierra, so it wasn't hard to look at the wall above the girl's head as he stepped up behind her. He peered at it closely too, nearly pressing his own face into the stone. But he couldn't see anything unusual. "What are you looking at?" He asked the girl, glancing down at the top of her head. Only then did he realize how weird it may be for her that he was standing so closely. He hadn't thought of it that way, as he had simply been curious. Lars quickly stepped away from her, his cheeks turning pink. "Sorry."

Sierra Woodlock

OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sierra knew that if she tried hard enough, the wall would show her the other side. There had to be a magical passageway here, it looked so peculiar! A voice spoke above her, however, and though Sierra didn't know who it was, she tried to stay focused on the wall. "The wall." She replied, seriously. Upon hearing a sorry, Sierra turned around and saw who it was, grinning and wrapping her arms around the boy in a hug. "Lars!" She exclaimed, before removing herself. "Why are you sorry?"

Lars van Houten

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Lars fidgeted nervously, unsure what to make of the situation. "Oh. Why?" He asked her when she said she had been looking at the wall. He didn't always understand Sierra, and wished he could be half as carefree as she was. He yelped in surprise when the girl hugged him, awkwardly patting her arm a few times before she let go. "Uh, I was standing pretty close to you and I didn't want to make you uncomfortable." He said nervously.

Sierra Woodlock

OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sierra ignored the first question from Lars, giggling at him when he said he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "You couldn't make me uncomfortable, silly!" She said, before pausing for a second and looking up at her friend. "Oh. Is it okay that I hugged you?" Sierra asked, with slight concern, not really having ever been in a situation where someone didn't want a hug.

Lars van Houten

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Lars was a little nervous when Sierra didn't answer his first question. Had he asked something stupid? But then she went on to say he couldn't have made her uncomfortable, and he shrugged. "Just... you didn't know it was me, before you turned... so..." He shrugged again, uneasy. Her next question made him blush and quickly nod. "That's fine! I didn't mean to say that... sorry." Lars bit his lip, feeling like he had somehow made this entire situation way more awkward than it had to be.

Sierra Woodlock

OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Lars apologized again, and Sierra giggled, giving him a playful hit. "Don't be sorry silly! I don't mind if you stand there. Or if you hug me." She replied with a shrug of her shoulders, before remembering what she was doing. "I was sure there was a secret passage here or something magical, but I can't see through the wall. Can you?" Sierra asked, quickly turning back and pressing her face against the wall again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)