SDA Meeting 1 ; Yr 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Gray

Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Mike hurried down the hall, after pinning making notices reminding the students about the upcoming SDA Meeting ; the first of this year. Usually Kat would do this, but today she was under the weather, and so Mike was running todays meeting on his own. He opened the door to where the meeting would take place and looked around. He looked at the guest list, looking down at the names of people that had signed up. Many were familiar. Some were friends, some Mike did not know or wasn't really fond of, but he would treat them all with the respect they deserved. Well this was the case until his eyes landed upon Isabella Chaos and Thomas Smith. He didn't know what to feel. He was happy with Andromeda, after all it was a bit of fun. He would just see what happened within the duration of the meeting.

After making sure that they had enough seating for the amount of people that had signed up and a few extra in case anyone else that hadn't already signed up and wanted to join. He then picked up from the table a form that people filled out when they came to the meet.

Name:
House:
Year:

What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?:

Mike waited for fellow members of the SDA to arrive, so the meeting could get underway.

Annamarie saw the notice announcing the first SDA meeting of the year posted along the seventh corridor. She figured it was just going to be an regular introduction meeting so she threw on something cute and casual to wear. Anna had plenty space in her day and happily made her way down to the meeting room. Besides getting active in the club itself, she was excited to get to see some of the students she hadn't bumped into yet since transferring back to HNZ. Skipping down the last couple of steps, she reached the room's door and gingerly peeked her head around the corner. She noticed that there was only one person in the room and she recognized him as Mike, the Gryffindor prefect.

"Hey!" Annamarie entered the room called out in a friendly voice. "I guess I am bit early." she joked. Anna debated whether or not to re-introduce herself to Mike. Although they had never had a conversation she remembered seeing him around at Quidditch and the commonroom her 1st and 2nd year, but she had no clue if he remembered her.

Did I post too early...Let me know and I'll edit.

Ashley was as always late for the meetings she attends, wearing only what she took out her trunk, a dress with a sweater looks fantastic on her. She didn't mind if the meeting is all about defenses at least she has great looks while on the war. Arriving at the said room, Ashly opened the door and what she saw made her breath softly. She wasn't even late after all, "First time not late for this kind of event." She muttered under her breath. Ashley smiled as she looked at the two people in the room, "Hey, I'm Ashley Cooper." Ash introduce herself and beamed at them. "Or Ash ... I kinda preferred it than Ashley." After introducing, she made her way to the chairs and sat there to way for the others.

Shalamar dressed in her Ravenclaw uniform entered the meeting and took a seat, shying away from the few there already. She didn't know them and was so immersed in her thoughts she didn't know that her actions might be construed as a snub of sorts. With a slight sigh she removed her school bag from her shoulder and laid it down beside her, hands neatly clasped in her lap she waited for the meeting to begin.

As more people entered the room, Annamarie realized that she was just standing idly around. She heard someone introduce themself and turned to the direction of the voice. "Hey Ash! I'm Annamarie." she said with a friendly smile as she crossed the room and took a seat. As she sat down she noticed that a Ravenclaw had also come into the room. Anna gave the younger looking girl a nod but she seemed to have not notice. Can't blame her...I bet even Ravenclaws are feeling the pressure of exams right about now. she thought to herself.

Fenton entered the mix with a beaming smile on his face.
"You may begin, sorry I'm late" looking about he realized there was hardly anyone here still and his grin only got bigger, "well that's novel, not late at all".
He looked at the form that they seemed to have to fill in and decided he'd do it when more people were in attendence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back