Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hello all.

I have a question about SDA. It doesn't technically have its own clubroom. it is sort of assumed that the duelling chamber is its main point of the congregation but when duelling tournaments start any normal RP's, which there have been 4 with replies in the last week, get swamped out with 30 or so duels which isn't really encouraging RP's in the forum.
I was wondering if the Duelling club Duels subforum could be named the SDA clubroom (or something of the likes) with the captain's given moderator rights to that forum so that they can pin threads such as member lists and an honour wall much like the other clubs. after all the duelling club was absorbed into the SDA OOC years ago

Thanks for the consideration
Mia
:mia:

Hey Mia,

So the SDA does have a club room, and we've just reopened it there: https://hogwarts.nz/forums/students-defence-association.172/

That can be a place where things for the SDA can be posted out with the duels themselves. However, we wouldn't be inclined to give mod powers with club hands changing often, it's easier for us to just do it for you. So, if you wanted something pinned, you can reach oout to any member of staff and they can do it for you.

Thanks
Emzies

Hey emzies.
thank you. :D that is great thank you
The moderated thing is fine. I had just noticed that a few of the other clubs had things pinned so I had assumed that it was due to leaders having mid powers. But a pm is just as good.
thanks again.
Mia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back