Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
As she promised her best friend she started Kiara and meeting her all friends. Jenna hoped that she will be liked her friends as she does. Hufflepuff girl send note Lysander and he was to her good friend and hope some day she will be best friend to. Jenna waited Kiara and Lysander the sixth floor and she looked some portrait.
@Lysander Summers @Kiara Wood

Kiara even got lost in school while trying to get to the place where she needed to meet Jenna, but somehow she managed to ask to persons on portraits and she got her way. "Jennaaaaa!" she literally jumped on her with hug. "What are we going to do? Gardens? Lake? Are we waiting for somebody?" Kiara just wanted to understand what is going on and what are they going to do.

"Oh, my! Don't kill me" Jenna giggled her best friend. "Well, i wanted you take here and meet a friend of mine. He is realy grate person and he name is Lysander be nice!" Hufflepuff girl was thinking about place where they can go. "Where you wanna go? To the lake?" Jenna smiled her.

"Nooo! I am not going to do that! I am not that heavy!" Kiara laughed and then let Jenna go. "Sweetness is my second name! You shouldn't worry about me not being nice, it's not going to happen, I will be the sweetest person he has ever met! I officially promise you this!" she just wasn't that girl who would ever try to insult anybody, once she even started to cry when she accidentaly kicked one boy. He scared her and it was her first instinct but then she started to cry because she felt really sorry about it. "I truly believe that first of all we need to meet Lysander, because you probably said him to come here not to another place. But after that we can go to Lake, yes." she put her hand in Jenna's elbow and then took it out and almost jumped in front of her and smiled at her sweetly. She almost asked with eyes to hug her, Kiara deeply loved hugs.

"I alredy started voried about" She giggled and hoped that she won't doing again. "Thanks, so what you think so far at Hogwarts?" There was one lovely poirtrait and she walked closed. "I like somtimes look shcool portrait and they are interesting. How about this portrait? Sure, let's soon go the lake" So where was Lysander?

Lysander had received a note for Jenna, and was looking forward to catching up with her. He hadn't really seen as much of her since the holidays had started. He spotted his friend as he turned into the corridor she had asked to meet him on, and wabed as he approached. "Hey, Jenna!" He called, coming to a stop once he'd reached her and another girl. "Hey!" He repeated in greeting, smiling at the friend she had with her. She wasn't familiar, he definitely hadn't seen her in previous classes, though the two girls seemed to know each other well already.​

Kiara just laughed loudly, she found it quit funny that Jenna even jokingly thought that Kiara may hurt her somehow. "As I said, I Love Hogwarts! I like style of it and I just Don't know how Can I say something specific, I Love it whole!" She loved everyone and everything, it wasn't anything that serious, but still she always loved truly and honestly. "Portraits even helped me to get there. So its really useful that they are there." she nodded and then already came Lysander. Lysander, right? She wasn't really sure she remembered his name correctly.

"Hey! I am Kiara!" She didn't really want to make it that important that she is new, they already knew it. She wasn't with them for this whole Time so of course after calling her name she put her hand out for handshake.

"I agree, i love Hogwarts to!" Jenna was happy be there with her friend and also talk about poirtrait. Then finaly came Lysander and now can started both adventure. "Hey, Sander! Thanks for camming!" Jenna smiled him and realy apriciate.

@Lysander Summers

Lysander grinned and took Kiara's hand to shake. "Cool, it's nice to meet you! I'm Lysander. Or Sander." He chuckled as Jenna called him the latter. It was shorter and easier, he liked it. "Where did you come here from?" He asked Kiara. He didn't know a lot about the other magical schools, except maybe Castelobruxo and the original Hogwarts.​

This time Kiara didn't try to pull someone in hug, with boys she was a little bit shy, after all they were boys! She was even more shy if she thought that he is cute, but now there was Jenna, it was her friend and her friend was Kiaras friend so she didn't really try to look at him like that. She'll think about it only after. "Nice to meet you too, Sander! And yes, my name is pretty short but still Jenna managed to get me a nickname so you can call me Kia, if you want!" sometimes she even had brakes, she didn't say that much as usually."Oh, I'm from Paris, France. I am from Beauxbatons and I transferred to here, I am not an exchange student." that didn't sound mean, she smiled while talking about it.

Jenna didn't say a word and she just smiled when both friend talked. She was again looked a little portrait.

Lysander grinned. "Kia, awesome! Works for me." He told her. He was surprised to hear she'd come from so far away. "Beauxbatons, that's so cool. We play Quidditch against them sometimes." Not that he could remember the last time he'd had the chance to play against any of the rival school teams. Gryffindor always seemed to get so close. "What made you decide to come here? And how do you two know each other?" He asked the both of them, looking between Kiara and Jenna. He wasn't sure if he remembered Jenna mentioning her before.​

Kia smiled and excitedly said: "Perfect!" Actually Jenna was first person who came up with nickname for Kiara or first nickname that she liked. "Yeah, I remember something like that. I love only supporting Quidditch," she was scared of heights so she was not into playing or even flying on broom, but she loved watching it. "Oh, my uncle adopted me and moved here to live with him. We met last year in a camp, after that we exchanged with phone numbers and later we just sent each other letters. And yes, long distance friendship," she sweetly smiled at Jenna and then at Sander. She was happy to start new school with well known friend by her side. "I am happy that I convinced my parents to let me go to that camp."

"The camp was New Zealand and i always was dreamed be camp where is the lake and so amaizing place with nature. There i met Kiara" She told her Lysander and camp was realy amaizing place and where was so much stars and romantic plase.

Lysander was impressed that they'd managed to stay in contact long distance. He'd tried to have a pen pal of his own with an Ilvermorny boy, but he'd been left on read almost immediately. It hadn't seemed doable after that, to try and maintain a friendship with someone he'd rarely see, if ever. "Awesome! I haven't been to a camp, it sounds like fun." He told them. He'd been camping with his parents and sister, but not to an actual camp, as it sounded like with them. "So, what do you guys want to do? How much of Hogwarts have you seen?" He asked them, aiming the last part at Kiara.​

Both of them didn't want to lose contact because they felt like they'd become really close friends and that was the only reason why they managed to still befriend each other. "Oh, you haven't? You should go this year, I swear, you will love it!" Kiara sounded extremely enthusiastically. She had been to camp a lot of times because it was really common thing in Europe. "We wanted to go to the lake, if you are okay with that. I have seen a lot of it, but actually I don't even remember way to our common room." She giggled and then started to question him. "So, you are in which house you are? What does it feel like? Is everything in you dorm only in House colour?" She wanted to know what was it like in other houses, even if she didn't know in which house he is. It was only short time question.

''Camp always is so amaizing and can met new people.'' Jenna always loved attention and she can't imagine her life with that.''Let's go the lake and you somtimes can see mermaid people but in autumn?'' Mayby mermaid was not getting cold?'' That good asking and mayby know that Lysander. '' She didn't know why there was about collors but she liked be a Hufflepuff and her was Hufflepuff soul.

@Lysander Summers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back