OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren hurried outside, having spotted Sam heading this way. "Sam!" He called, skidding to a halt in front of her. "Hey," He panted, holding up a single finger to signal her to wait a second. "Phew," He stood after a second, smiling. "Hey, sorry about the Yule Ball, I got pretty sick," He apologized sheepishly. "Buuuuut," He grinned, pulling out the flower crown he'd been making and setting it on her hair. "Would you want to go with me to the Valentine's Dance instead?" He asked, giving her a shy smile. "Please?"

Samantha stopped suddenly stopped when someone called out her name and saw who it was. "Oh, hey Ren" Samantha says with a smile, while pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear. She waited for a little bit while Ren put up his finger up, while catching his breath. "Hey, its no worries" Samantha says with a reassuring smile and waved her hand to the side to show it was no worries. Samantha blushes when he places a flower crown on her head. "Sure, I would like that a lot" Samantha says softly while smiling and blushing a little. "Oh, I also like to thank you for the rose"

Ren's grin widened when Sam agreed to go. He took her hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and pressing a soft kiss to her knuckles. "You're welcome. Did you like it?" He asked, a little shyly. He liked being with Sam, he had missed her while she was away. It was all still new to him, still odd, but he wanted to keep exploring, maybe see if she liked him back. Just... not yet. He didn't have the guts to ask her how she felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back