Not open for further replies.

James Woodlock

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
So as it turns out I have characters up the wazzoo. Most importantly I have older characters I have been ignoring, chief among these my Professor. So here we go.

James Woodlock

This character is very much underdeveloped mostly because I have roleplayed as him once since he graduated Hogwarts. I fell in to the trap of not using him outside of lessons when he became a Professor. Now, he's taking a break from teaching (because I was suffocating under the weight of being a Professor and finishing off uni). So I thought this would be a good chance for him to rp and travel the world according to HNZ. So I'm looking for characters that he can meet in various different settings. If you have a character who happens to find him or herself somewhere exotic (or even Britain) James wants to meet them. I'm hoping to mold a new character out of him in the process. Any questions about him please feel free to ask.

Jessie Vega

I made this sweet character as a first year then somewhat forgot about her during the longest absence I've ever had from this site. (Which I hope never to repeat). Jessie is now a six year and starring out into the abyss that is life after Hogwarts and she hadn't had a life. So, I want to get her some friends, off all genders and ages, Jessie loves helping out and talking to younger kids so feel free to offer up firsties and second years as well as older charries because Jessie wants to meet them all. I would also be interested in setting up some romance options for her, she is bi and I would like her to get out there a little before she graduates. Once again, any questions about personality or history just let me know and I'll answer best I can.

That is all for now but stay tuned I unearth any other characters I want to set upon the world I'll post them here.

Hey Daniel!
So, I have two characters that I have not been able to use regularly, as I've finished off their major role plays, and since I love them both quite a lot, I thought I'd offer them to you. You can pick to either rp with both or one or even neither if you so wish. ^_^

So basically, both characters have undergone some extreme re-vamping over these few months, so I would love for either of them to get out a little bit and enjoy the sites. They're brothers, Alexander Hanson, and Drew Hanson. They both reside in France (exotic enough? :p ) and live together. However, they're both quite different in their own special ways, they both have bios that are at varying degrees of usefulness, so I'll just tell you a little about both of them.

Alexander is determined, cheeky, sarcastic, and a total man-child. He is a go- getter in every sense of the word, relying on his charm and impeccable friendliness to get him out of strife. Alexander and his brother are both muggle horns, however have emerged themselves in magic from a young age and have both grown very fond of it - however, Alex is still a very proud muggle born and is never one to hide who he is. He has endless confidence which keeps chin from outright lying about anything, and has enough tact to avoid hurting people with his sometimes abrasive personality. He does have a sweet side,which comes out when he is around people he feels need to be protected, or people he fancies. He is protective of his family, which is clear if he ever lands on that subject in conversation. He's a photorealistic drawer, and occasionally will draw people, but only when asked. Otherwise, he would much rather just hangout with people. If he has an. Idea that involved another person, however, he will work tirelessly until he convinces them that his way is the best.

Drew Has a much softer, and less overbearing personality. Drew is a pacifist, and after receiving a lot of bullying in school for being a muggle born, he just became more awkward and shy, unlike his brother, who thrived in the environment. Drew is a selective vegan and is proud about this, however, he does not force his beliefs onto others, and generally accepts everyone for everything, he thrives under affection, and really responds to friendly people and happy environments - like a plant in the sunlight. Hectometres trips over himself, as his self confidence is not high - but he is a very loyal and trustworthy friend, who would bend over backwards in order to avoid hurting someone, as he tends to feel guilt far more than the average person. Drew is ridiculously stubborn, however. To the point that sometimes he is too stubborn to feel upset or scared about things. If he does not want to do something, he cannot be talked around, he cannot be persuaded, and he cannot be bribed. It's not going to happen. He is very sweet, and gives off the impression that he is nervous, which most of the time he is. He is somewhat of a hippie, and playful with a good sense of humour. However, he is far more responsible than his older brother.
Alexander is 24 and Drew is 21, by the way. ^_^

Well, I am tempted to have Margarette and James again but that's all up to you..

Anyways, for Jessie, I'm always up for Raine and Jessie..

Then there's also Ai (because she really needs a friend whom is a girl) xD .. She is also in her sixth year and has changed drastically ever since their first year. She is approachable though frequently moving about because of various tasks she has to accomplish ever since her fifth year. She had been having quite a lot of problems lately and she might just explode or break down which she really is trying to prevent from happening. I'm pretty sure they would know each other from Quidditch. Thoughts?

Marga I like it, I like James and Margarette and Jessie and Raine. I just got complacent last time we rped them together. Never again. As for Jessie and Ali, yeah they would know each other from quidditch, I think they would get along well.

So, I suppose we're doing a "I start some, you start some" method with these? :r

I'd say that's the best method. If I start James and Margarette, could you start the other two?

Sure thing but they'd probably be up by Tuesday night or at the latest by Wednesday night.. I got limited muse tonight.. xD

That's cool, I'm pressed for time too so I understand.

Been very busy the last couple of weeks but I'll be looking to start these topics today and I'm still open to other plots.

Is it bad that I forgot to start topics? xD Will get on to ours today tomorrow.. :p

Don't worry about I haven't started any either. RL keeps getting in the way.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back