Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 15 1/4" Hippogryff Feather
Salute plurimam dicit. Si vales, bene est, ego valeo.
“Many greetings. If you’re well, then that’s good, and I’m well too.”

image.gif

Hello ^^
My name's Belle but y'all can call me Ellie. I'm new to the site with Xio here and I'm really happy to meet and (hopefully) rp with you all! I'm a Canadian student and I don't have too much experience with rping but this place seems really fun so I'm excited to give it a shot. :D

Last edited:
Hi Ellie! Welcome to HNZ :D I love Xio's name! I'm Rowan, if you ever wanna plot or just chat feel free to send me a message :D and don't worry about being new to RP! Everyone was new at some point, and if you ever have questions there are plenty of experienced RPers here who are more than happy to help you out :) I look forward to seeing you around the site and hopefully RPing with you!

Hiya! Welcome to HNZ!! If you ever want to rp just PM me :)

HI Ellie, welcome! I'm Kris, and I was pretty new to RP when I started too, but everyone here is super helpful and nice, so feel free to reach out with questions or plot ideas!
I love to talk about people's characters so don't hesitate if you ever wanna talk plots or just character stuff too :D

Welcome!! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Hello Ellie! Welcome to HNZ!

Hi Ellie, nice to see you on HNZ! Xio looks awesome :D I'm always open for RPs, so feel free to hit me up!

🇨🇦
Hey Ellie! Welcome to HNZ, and huzzah Canada! (I'm also Canadian! :D)
Glad you found our site and are jumping in with both feet! I hope you find a little piece of home here!

Welcome! :D

Aw hi everyone, thank you so much for all the warm welcomes! :wub:

He Eliie! I'm Jess! Feel free to message me if you want to RP pr even if you just wanna talk! :)

Hey Ellie, welcome to HNZ!! :)

I'm Clara, and if you ever want to RP or simply have a chat, feel free to hit me up! You'll find that everyone here is always up for some plotting, and it's an amazing community :wub:

Heyyoo, Ellie! Welcome to HNZ! :)

I'm Deniss and if you feel like talking or plotting - feel free to message me!

Everyone starts at some point, great to see you join HNZ! :)

Thanks again to everybody! Wow, I'm already loving the site. You all are too nice :)

Welcome to HNZ :D

Hi Ellie, welcome to HNZ!! :party::hug: Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help with anything or want to roleplay! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back