Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Matt ) ( Gay
Wand
Apple, 13 1/2 inches, Essence of Belladonna
Kyle relished the peace of the owlery as he reread the letter written to his parents, before sending it off. It had taken him a long time to write, but he had finally decided the time was right to come out to his parents, explain to them about Kit.
. said:
Mère et père.

Oui, je vais bien! Les cours ont beaucoup de plaisir, comme d'habitude. J'adore apprendre sur la magie! Eli se fait vieux ces derniers temps, il passe le plus clair de son temps à dormir dans sa cage. C'est troublant, je ne veux pas qu'il meure!

Ella est d'accord avec moi au sujet d'aller en France pendant les vacances? Bien! Ce sera bon pour Alex, il n'a jamais vu notre pays d'origine avant! Dites-lui que je leur dis merci pour la coloration en passant, je vais lui renvoyer un dessin la prochaine fois je ne suis pas occupé!

Tante Charlot et Gabriel a été demandé à mon sujet? Comme c'est étrange! Je n'ai pas vu ou entendu parler d'eux depuis cette réunion où nous sommes arrivés ici. Dites-leur que j'ai dit salut ou quelque chose. Qu'avez-vous leur parler de mon école? Vous savez qu'ils ne sont pas autorisés à savoir sur la magie, il est tout à fait top secret. Simplement lui parler, je participe à un pensionnat ou quelque chose.

Eh bien, des nouvelles de ma vie! J'ai un peu de vous faire un aveu, et il est plutôt embarrassant. Rappelez-vous toutes ces histoires de quand papa utilisé pour les hommes ce jour avant qu'il ne rencontre maman? Um ... Gosh, c'est difficile à dire. J'ai rencontré ce garçon nommé Kit, et il est juste beau! Il est si mignon et gentil, et drôle. C'est un première année Serdaigle (ce sont eux qui aiment à lire) et il est juste magnifique! Je l'enseignement du français. Je viens de l'adorer en pièces, et vous aussi si vous l'ai rencontré!

Je dois y aller maintenant, a des classes d'accès. Tout mon amour à Ella et Alex, je vais leur envoyer des lettres sometime this week.

Tout mon amour!
Kyle.
Mum and dad.

Yes, I'm doing just fine! Classes are lots of fun, as usual. I love learning about magic! Eli is getting old lately, he spends most of his time sleeping in his cage. It's upsetting, I don't want him to die!

Ella agrees with me about going to France in the holidays? Good! It will be good for Alex, he's never seen our home country before! Tell him I said thank you for the colouring by the way, I'll send him back a drawing next time I'm not busy!

Aunt Charlot and Gabriel has been asking about me? How strange! I haven't seen or heard from them since that reunion when we first moved here. Tell them I said hi or something. What did you tell them about my school? You know they're not allowed to know about magic, it's totally top secret. Just tell them I'm attending a boarding school or something.

Well, news about my life! I have a bit of a confession to make, and it's rather embarrassing. Remember all those stories about when daddy used to date men before he met mummy? Um... Gosh, this is hard to say. I've met this boy called Kit, and he's just lovely! He's so cute, and nice, and funny. He's a first year Ravenclaw (they're the ones who like to read) and he's just wonderful! I am teaching him French. I just adore him to pieces, and you would too if you met him!

I have to go now, got classes to get to. All my love to Ella and Alex, I will send them letters sometime this week.

All my love!
Kyle.

After the final readthrough, Kyle closed the letter and tied it up carefully with string, before he changed his mind. He summoned one of the school owls, a lovely barn owl, and affixed the letter to it's leg, feeding it a few of Eli's seeds he had brought up for it, before it took off out the window, taking Kyle's confession with it. No going back now.

He breathed slowly and calmly, refusing to let himself freak out about this; they were going to be fine with it. They had to be! Kyle's daddy also liked boys, they weren't going to care! Chanting this thought over and over in his head like a prayer, Kyle left the owlery, heading off to his next class.

It had taken SO MUCH wangling and fast talking to finally get the truth out of Aunt Adeline. Gabriel had actually had to stand up in front of her, the aunt he hadn't seen since he was barely out of his teens, proclaim loudly that he was a wizard too, and shoot small sparkles out of his wand (In retrospect, Gabriel thought that incredibly stupid, and was glad that he hadn't been done by the ministry for it) before she would accept that he too had attended Hogwarts, and admit that that was where Kyle was right now. So now Gabriel was writing his young cousin a letter for the first time in his life, and he had no idea how to word it.
Kyyyyyyyle!

Hi! Its me, Gabriel! U may not remember me, u wer only 5 or 6 wen we met, but Im ur cousin. Im writing u because Ive been talking to ur mum lately, and she told me that ur goin to hogwarts! AWESOME! I went there too, I'm a wizard as well! Maybe our mums had sum long-lost wizard ancestor, eh? U shud com visit me next time thers a brightstone weeknd! Id lov 2 meet u and sum of ur friends! U got a girlfriend, eh, eh? She pretty?

WRITE ME BACK!
Gab!

The letter found Kyle alone in the grounds on a quiet, warm afternoon. He was taking Eli out for an explore, since the old rat seemed rather more energetic than usual as of late. A snowy white owl swept down to him, bearing in it's claws a letter written on bright blue paper. It deposited it squarely in Kyle's lap, then flew off, hooting softly. Curiously wondering if it was another colouring project from his brother, he opened it, and found a hot pink, badly spelled, and far more curious letter.

After reading the letter through three times to be sure he understood exactly what it mean, Kyle rushed up to his dorm, Eli squeaking in protest of the sudden movement. He put the old rat in it's cage, and sat down on his bed, grabbing parchment and quill from his bag, and scrawling an excited response.
Bonjour!

I do remember you, even though I was so young. How come we haven't seen you or tante Charlot since? You live so close to us, it's a shame not to see you guys.

I had no idea you were a wizard! Maman never said anything about it! Did you go to Hogwarts here, or in England? Which House were you in? I'm a Hufflepuff, I'm in my second year now :) We should definitely meet up some time! I'll let you know when the next Brightstone weekend is, it'd be vraiment bon to meet you!

Kyle

Once he was done writing, Kyle headed up to the owlery to post his letter, tying it to the leg of the nearest owl, who hooted softly and flew off to deliver their cargo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back