Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Unknown
Name
<i>
</i>
Character's Name: Rufus Edward Villiers
Meaning:
Rufus: Roo-fuss. Masculine, Roman/Biblical meaning red haired.
Edward: Edd-Ward. Masculine, English. Meaning rich guard; wealth and fortune.
Villiers: Vill-ee-ers Masculine, from English, but of pre 10th century French origins. The derivation is from the Roman (Latin) word 'villare' meaning an outlying farm or dependent settlement, meaning town dweller.

Birth​
<i>
</i>

Character's Birthdate: July 25th 2031
Character's Starsign: Leo
Hometown: London, England.

Looks​
<i>
</i>

Hair: Short, dark and messy hair.
Eyes: Brown eyes
Height: 4"10
Style: Smart Casual.
Other Distinguishing Features: Infectious yet cheeky smile
Playby: Andrew Garfield

Personality​
<i>
</i>

Personality type: ESTJ; The Executive/The Guardian
As an ESTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in via your five senses in a literal, concrete fashion.

ESTJs live in a world of facts and concrete needs. They live in the present, with their eye constantly scanning their personal environment to make sure that everything is running smoothly and systematically. They honor traditions and laws, and have a clear set of standards and beliefs. They expect the same of others, and have no patience or understanding of individuals who do not value these systems. They value competence and efficiency, and like to see quick results for their efforts.

ESTJs are take-charge people. They have such a clear vision of the way that things should be, that they naturally step into leadership roles. They are self-confident and aggressive. They are extremely talented at devising systems and plans for action, and at being able to see what steps need to be taken to complete a specific task. They can sometimes be very demanding and critical, because they have such strongly held beliefs, and are likely to express themselves without reserve if they feel someone isn't meeting their standards. But at least their expressions can be taken at face-value, because the ESTJ is extremely straight-forward and honest.

Strengths: Loyal, Charismatic, Bold, Confident, Positive, Dedicated, Strong Willled, Direct, Honest, Reliable.
Weakenesses: Judgemental, Obsessed with social status, Inflexible, Stubborn, Snobbish.

How does Rufus feel about being a Slytherin?
Is he aware of any of his weaknesses? His strengths?
Does he like his name?
What's his favorite food?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back