OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
(Pink rose, open after @Agnieszka Norgaard )

Poppy was exhausted after a day full of running around the castle delivering roses. It was fun but it didn't mean her feet didn't hurt afterward. But she was finally down to her last rose, a pink one. She started to wonder who it was from and who it was that had a crush on the Slytherin she was about to deliver it to. She thought it was quite brave to send a pink rose to someone. Poppy was nearly too lost in her own theories she nearly passed the person she was looking for. "Oh! Are you Agnieszka?" she asked. "I have a rose for you!"

Valentines was a weird time of year. On one hand she wanted to scream to everyone about how she felt towards a particular Ravenclaw, only it really wasn't that simple. Instead she had to remain contained and composed as ever. Hearing her name, Agnes looked towards another red head student that was looking straight at her. "I'm Agnieszka," she said, her polish accent light, and she walked towards the girl. "Are you okay?" she asked, looking down to the rose, "Oh.. are you sure?" Would Elsie really have sent her one even when they were trying to keep their relationship a secret?

Poppy grinned. “I’m glad I found you! You’re actually my last rose of the day!” she said brightly, but her cheerfulness wavered as the girl asked if she was sure. “I think so?” Poppy said, suddenly feeling unsure when she hadn’t been moments ago. “I mean, that's you on the list right?” she asked, and showed the older girl the list of names she had been given that morning to get confirmation. It wasn’t like there were two Agnieszkas at Hogwarts, it was a very unique name. But she figured it could be possible there was another one and she had gotten all mixed up. Poppy handed over the not to see if that maybe had any clues.

I wish you everything xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back