Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
It was funny that Len got roses for both the head boy and head girl. Asking around Len found out that he was a Ravenclaw and Len decided to go the Ravenclaw house table and asked if someone had seem Tholomyes. Len looked around if she could see the headboy. It was hard looking over table and people if you barely reached the table yourself. Len shrugged and looked around to find Tholomyes. She spotted an older looking boy and walked up to him. ''Hey are you Tholomynes Fontaine?'' Len looked at the boy with the basket of roses swinging from her arm.

Tholomyes glanced up when someone asked for him. He looked at the young girl and smiled at her, "I am yeah, do need help with something?" he asked, he didn't notice the flowers she had or remembered that it was rose giving day. He knew that he had plans with emma later, but his mind forgot the specifics. He was however always happy to help younger students out as he was supposed to.

There were so many deliveries of roses everywhere and Len wondered if there could be one in there for her. There probably wasn't any and it didn't matter. She barely had any friends, so why would someone give her one. Tholomyes came to her and Len searched her basket for the right rose. She found a yellow one that was for written for Tholomyes and handed it over. ''I got this rose for you, hope you like the message'' Len muttered and waited for the boy to check out his rose.
Note said:
Theo,
You are always nice to me and thank you. This is the last rose I can send to you before you leave.
From,
Lilyanna

Tholomyes smiled at the girl and took the rose and note, "Thank you!" he replied, glad that he was getting a rose and not a probelm that he would have to deal with. Or something that would require his immediate attention. He opened up the note and smile at what was written. He hoped to keep in contact with Lilyanna when he was out of school. She had been a good friend to him throughout his education.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back