Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
The only thing Len knew about this girl was that she was the head girl. Which made it less scary even if she was a seventh year. Head girls needed to be behaved and couldn't be bullies. Len walked slowly into the Great Hall and walked to the Slytherin table. She had heard the Head girl was a Slytherin so she thought it would be the smartest to check there first. Len was small and could easily walk between herds of people. Most adults didn't even notice her anymore. Len asked for Charlotte Owens and waited for someone to respond.

Valentine's Day was always a happy time of the year at Hogwarts. The Slytherin enjoyed watching everyone receive roses and had even made sure to send plenty of them out herself. It was her last year to send them and so she made the most of it, hoping that the people she sent the roses to would appreciate them. As the girl sat at the Slytherin house table eating her toast that morning, she quickly turned around when she heard her name. "Yes, that's me." she said, waving over to the small Gryffindor girl that was looking for her.

Len was glad that the girl responded fairly quickly. She was tired of screaming out people their names. Len walked up to the girl and looked in her basket of roses. ''I have a red rose for you, lets see'' her basket was filled with roses, but colored ones were easily found. Len retrieved the rose and handed it over to the head girl. ''Hope you like it'' Len smiled.
Note said:
Hey Char-bear,
This is me saying how much I love you. Actually, there is no way to express how much I do, because you're my everything. I love you.
Your Dan

At the mention of a red rose, Charlotte knew instantly who it was from. Her cheeks turned slightly pink as she took the rose from the younger girl and opened up the note. Dan called her Char-Bear and the thought of this gave her butterflies. The pair of them had been dating for a while now but she still felt special whenever he did something sweet for her. "Thank you." Charlotte said, a bit embarrassed that she had to open it in front of someone younger. "I do like it!" Charlotte smiled, folding the note back up and placing it on the table with the rose. "Have you received many roses today?" she asked, hoping the girl had time for small talk before she had to go back to delivering.

The fact that flowers made people blush was kind of cute, but awkward for Len. She hadn't expected to deliver all these lovey dovey ones. ''No problem'' Len nodded and smiled. She was still regretting doing the roses, but it had some good perks. She liked making the people happy. When the girl asked if she got any roses Len shrugged. ''No, I haven't gotten any roses yet, I don't think people remember me'' She barely had any friends, so it wasn't as much as a shock for her. Len was good with not making friends, friends could betray you and that was the reason why Len didn't start it in the first place.

Charlotte frowned as the younger girl said she doesn't think people remembered her. "I'm sure they do!" Charlotte exclaimed, giving her a reassuring smile. She didn't like it when people doubted themselves and couldn't help but try to cheer her up. "I'm sure you'll get at least one rose. After all, you're a very sweet person from what I can gather. You shouldn't talk like that." Charlotte always tried to think positive. There were many different roses handed out during Valentine's Day and the Gryffindor's rose had simply not been handed out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back