Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy was especially enthusiastic to deliver a rose to someone she'd sent one to herself. It made her happy to know that her friends were getting other roses too - of course they were, they were all wonderful. Maddy had sent a lot of roses, with great excitement about the whole thing. She strolled along the Gryffindor table until she spotted Sierra, and crept up behind her, hoping her friend hadn't already seen her coming. "BOO!" she cried, hugging Sierra from behind. "I've got a rose for you!"

Sierra was just about to shove a piece of bacon in her mouth when someone screamed behind her. "AHHHHHH!!!" Sierra screamed in return, dropping the bacon. She felt someone hugging her, and she gladly moved her arms around her back to try hug the person, before turning her head as the girl spoke. "For me?!" Sierra said, still shouting.

"FOR YOU!!" Maddy shouted back with equal volume, earning some less-than-impressed glances from people around them. She giggled, and slid into a seat beside Sierra. Putting her basket onto her lap, Maddy pulled out a yellow rose, then rummaged around for the accompanying note. "Here you go!"

Kia Ora!

Gryffindor wouldn’t be the same without you!

Cyzarine

Sierra squealed excitedly when Madeline said she had a rose for her, and she turned to watch her friend as she sat next to her. She bobbed in her seat excitedly as Maddy pulled out a yellow rose for her. Sierra quickly took it, touching Madeline's head as a thanks as she read the note. She grinned at who it was from. "Have you gotten lots of roses? I bet you have! You're awesome! When are we going adventuring?!"

Maddy began to pile her plate high with food as Sierra read the note, figuring she'd need plenty more energy for the rest of her deliveries. And the dance tonight, of course. What a fun day! "Aww, thanks! You're awesome too! I've only gotten one so far, though." Maddy was sure she'd get more over the course of the day; she was probably pretty hard to find today, what with bouncing all over the castle delivering roses. She grinned again as Sierra made it clear she'd already received Maddy's rose. "Oh, as soon as possible, definitely."

Sierra's grinned when Madeline called her awesome, but tilted her head in confusion when she said she'd only gotten one rose so far. "More are definitely on the way!" Sierra said confidently. She grinned again when Madeline said they'd go as soon as possible. "Yay! I'm so looking forward to it!" She replied, before stuffing the bacon back into her mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back