Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Wendall didn't know much about Lars apart from the fact that he'd seen him around at the WPC, but to Wendall, Lars seemed quite quiet so he had to assume he wasn't always around a lot of the crowds. Of course he could be wrong but it wouldn't hurt to try the quieter places in the school. " @Lars van Houten ?" he was calling out, wandering through the lounge for the Ravenclaw. Perhaps he would have done better asking Iris where to find him.

Lars had found a nice quiet corner of the student lounge to sketch in as he took a break from his deliveries, half hidden by a few armchairs that a group of Slytherins were using. He had overheard quite a bit of gossip from this spot, though didn't know who most of the people mentioned were. He was trying to think of what to draw next when he suddenly heard someone call out his name. Lars untangled himself from his corner and spotted a young boy who was looking for him. "Uh, here." He said, waving at the boy. Did he have a rose for Lars?

Wendall barely heard the boy respond, but luckily the rest of the lounge was quiet enough that he could hear him over the others. He approached the older boy quietly, trying not to disturb him too much. "I have something for you Lars," he announced, rummaging around in his bag before producing a pink rose for him and holding it out for the boy with a note. "I didn't read it. I promise," he added, just for some reassurance.

LOVE SIERRA

Lars gave the young boy a small smile, looking at him curiously. His smile grew at the sight of the pink rose, sure it was from Elliot. "Thank you!" He said, taking it from him. "Uh, I believe you." He added, not sure why the boy felt the need to say that. He fumbled to get the note open, but then frowned in confusion at the message. The pink rose wasn't from Elliot, it was from Sierra. Lars blinked, then glanced back at the boy. "You're sure this is the right note?" He asked softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back