Beata Yakovleva-Ives

cambodian ♦ fashion influencer ♦ goofy

Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Beata was walking towards the Hufflepuff and she stood outside the house. "November! I have a rose for you November! Where you are?" she asked loudly.

November was walking with a friend into the house common room when she heard a loud voice behind her yelling her name. Confused she looked around and spotted a girl in a Slytherin uniform, obviously the person didn't belong and they had a rose for her. She had a feeling if it was anything but yellow she knew who it was from. Her boyfriend, she felt bad knowing she hadn't sent him one this year. Although it was in protest as he hadn't been very much of a boyfriend the past three months or so. Something was going on and he kept hiding it from her, she really wasn't sure what was wrong with him and as such she wasn't really sure about their connection. Why was he hiding things from her, they were supposed to be best friends, lovers, everything. "Yes, that's me," she said walking up to the girl her hand out already dreading which rose the girl would pull out.

Beata smiled at the girl and handed her the yellow rose and the note.
Dear November,

Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for being there for me and always talking with me about life and books and everything. I always love our conversations.

Have a good Valentines Day!

Love, Ainsley <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back