OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Sierra was excited to be delivering a rose, even if it were only one. She guarded it with her life, running to the Slytherin table, before realizing she had no idea who she was looking for. Sierra paused, thinking hard for a moment, on how she was going to find out, before the idea popped into her head. She'd seen others doing this, and it was the perfect way. She was going to use her Dominique caller. Sierra stood on the edge of the Slytherin bench, cupping her hands to her mouth and yelling. "DOMINIQUE MALONEY! IS THERE A DOMINIQUE MALONEY HERE!?"

Domi had only gotten one rose today, and she was ready for more. There would be two of them at least, obviously, from her two best friends, but she was hoping her knight in shining armour would have spared a thought for her as well. She was making a point to stay away from secluded areas, wanting to truly bask in the glory of receiving her next rose whenever it came. And thankfully it didn't take long, as Domi heard her own name hollered almost as soon as she had sat down. "HERE!" Domi called back, jumping to her feet in excitement and waving her arm. "I'M HERE! DO YOU HAVE A ROSE FOR ME?"

Sierra grinned excitedly when the girl reacted with just as much enthusiasm that Sierra had given. She skipped over to the girl, taking out the red rose and the note and held it out with a grin. "I do! Here it is! This is your rose!" Sierra exclaimed, still excited.

you're an amazing friend, and the best actress I know, can't wait to be closer friends with you!

Love,

Winnie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back