Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
(Yellow for Diana Holland, open after Daphne)

Still in the entrance hall, Flavio continued asking around in search of the people he was looking for. The next name on his list was someone named Diana Holland, the family he recognized as being related to the minister of magic. Eventually a student pointed him in the direction of the girl and Flavio managed to approach her quickly enough to talk to her. "Hello! Are you Diana Holland?" He asked, to confirm she was the right Holland sister.

Diana had received a red rose from Winnie, which was a bit of a disappointment. But she was still hoping to get another, and walked around with purpose. She hadn't joined the delivery team, not even when Rose asked. It had been boring to do in her first year. A boy approached her, and she realized it was the head boy. Diana frowned when he asked if she was Diana Holland. Why didn't people know who she was yet? "Yes." She said impatiently. "Do you have a rose for me?" She held out her hand.

Flavio smiled when the girl confirmed she was Diana, and quickly said "yes, I do have a rose for you, just a moment," as he looked in his basket for the yellow rose meant for her. When he was sure he had the right rose, Flavio held it out to her and hoped the flower would make her day, as seeing students faces light up when they received a rose was what made delivering roses worth it for him. "Happy Valentine's day!" He added for good measure, anticipating Diana's reaction.
Dear Diana

I LOVE YOU! Besties for LIFE!

Love DOMI!!!!

Diana tapped her foot impatiently as the boy took his time getting the rose, her frown deepening as she saw it was yellow. She really needed a boyfriend or something, someone to send her pink or red. She took it from the boy silently and read the note. It was a sweet one from Domi, and it made her smile for a moment. Then she tucked it away in her pocket. "Thanks." She said to the guy, then walked away. She had other things do to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back