Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace finaly was glad when he looked the list and there was only two people and he will be free but he still laked see people when they get the rose and smiled. That was good fealing. Eustace walked the garden and see another boy. ''Is there Alexei Kozlov? I have rose for you?.'' He asked and hoped that he will be.

@Alexei Kozlov

Alexei heard his full name being called out and gave the younger boy a wave. "Hi! I'm Alexei Kozlov," Alexei rose up from the stone bench he was relaxing on while he thought of someone he was growing fond of as the days went on. He was completely oblivious about the rose deliveries were going on, for once he saw the boy holding a rose Alexei palm his forehead. "Oh no, I forgot to send out roses this year!"

"Nice to meet you, my name is Eustace!" He smiled Alexei and then he herd what the boy would be say. "That's okey and you can do next year!" He smiled then he take rose with a note and gave him. "This is for you!" He gave him.

Hey Alexei. Thanks for being a great friend. I always enjoy hanging out with you, Lysander and Wendall. we should have another puppy play day sometime.
Linden

Alexei smiles over at the boy despite feeling bad for not sending roses. He wanted to send one to Ana, and a few to his friends. He'll do it next year, he'll try to remember for next year. "Likewise, thank you," Alexei gently grabs the rose and note from the boy. He read the note which made him smile bigger than before. It's from the boy he was growing fond of, he'll cherish this rose for sure. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Ur welcome" Eustace think that boy was nice and he seem tha he was from Hufflepuff house. "Thanky so much, have a grate day to!" He say with a warm smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back