Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
(Pink for April Ward, open after Daphne)

The very last rose Flavio was meant to deliver would be easy, he was sure of it. He knew April Ward as the seeker from the Hufflepuff quidditch team and also knew he could spot her easily in a crowd. He was lucky to do just that, seeing her in the corridor and approaching her quickly enough to get her attention. "Hello, April." He greeted. "I have a rose for you." A smile spread on his face as he waited to see her reaction to the pink rose.

April had just received a rose from Kauri, and was pretty happy about that. But she couldn't help hoping for a rose from Norton, even if she wasn't entirely sure what color to hope for. With her yellow rose in her hand, she skipped down the corridor on her way to the great hall. She turned her head as someone approached her. "Oh, hi Flavio." She said, mostly knowing him from the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. "Oh, thanks!" She looked at the pink rose and hesitated for a moment before taking it. "Thanks." She said again a little nervous to look at the note now.

Last edited:
Flavio quickly found the pink rose and handed it over to April, waiting a moment to hand the note over as well. "you are welcome, and here is your note." He said. Pink roses were always fun to deliver because the person receiving them always seemed so excited, and Flavio hoped the rose would make April's day.
April,

I really like you. Be my valentine?

Maybe, if you want to.

Norton

April nodded at the boy's words, barely listening to him as she opened the note fast enough to rip it a little. She was relieved to see Norton's name at the bottom, but a little nervous as well. She read it through twice, then folded it and put it in her pocket. "I gotta go." She told the head boy as she wanted to find Norton now. Or maybe Kauri, to see what he would make of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back