Madeline Kaimarama

🏞️ Adventurous 🌳 Leader 🌳 Dragon enthusiast 🐉
OOC First Name
Jasmine
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Maddy hadn't been sure how best to deliver this rose. Unlike most of her others, it was to someone she already knew . . . but she also knew that that someone was delivering roses herself. Thus, she had held off on actively trying to find her classmate, knowing that she too would be bustling around all over the place with roses, hoping to catch her in the corridor while she did so. And finally, in the afternoon on the way to class, she did. "LILY!" Maddy yelled, spotting her over the heads of several other people. "Lily, over here! I have a rose for you!"

Lily nearly jumped out of her skin when someone shouted her name. She turned, wide-eyed, to see Madeline trying to get her attention. Lily shuffled over. "Hi Madeline," She greeted the other girl with a shy smile. She was surprised that the other girl was looking for her, and even more surprised that there was a rose for her. Who in the world...? She hugged her books tighter to her chest. "There's a rose? For me?" She asked incredulously.

Maddy waved wildly when Lily turned to look at her, and grinned as she approached, fumbling in her basket for the correct note. “Call me Maddy,” she corrected good-naturedly. It wasn’t as though she minded her full name - she quite liked it, in fact - but it seemed so formal. Especially since although Maddy herself didn’t know her very well, she knew Lily was a friend of Elliot’s, which sort of meant she thought of her as a friend by association. “Of course there’s a rose for you! You’re sweet! Here it is!” She passed Lily her yellow rose and note.

Lils,

I'm glad you're my best friend, Happy Valentines day!

-El

Users who are viewing this thread

Back