Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It was one of Eleanor's favourite times of the year. Valentine's Day was always a special day for the Queen of Flowers who spent her time growing roses in the garden with the Wild Patch Club all year around for the special occasion. She had sent a couple of roses herself, hoping that they would be delivered nicely to the recipients. It was time now for Ellie to deliver other people's roses and the Hufflepuff was excited. She smiled as she entered the Great Hall with the basket full of roses in her hand. Taking the first one out, she recognised the name and made her way over to the Gryffindor table. "Lizze Taylor!" she exclaimed to the crowd, looking around for the girl whom the rose belonged to.

Rose deliveries didn't leave much time for meals, and over the years Lizzie had gotten pretty good at taking breaks as quickly as she could to make sure she had time to get to everyone she needed. She was making her way quickly through a healthy serving of weetbix and fruit when she heard her own name, looking up in excitement. "Oh! Me!" Lizzie said quickly, waving her hand high and bouncing out of her seat when she spotted the Queen of Flowers looking for her. "Do you have a rose for me?" She asked eagerly, hopeful that it would be from Hayley. Lizzie had never had a red rose to look forward to before, and it was making the occasion feel all the more special.

When Lizzie found Ellie, the Hufflepuff beamed, nodding when she had asked if she had a rose for her. It was always nice to see people excited when they were getting roses, and it made Eleanor happy. She carefully handed a pink rose over to the Gryffindor, not wanting to drop it. "It's quite pretty isn't it?" Eleanor said, before handing her over the note that came with it. "I hope you like it!"

Lizzie,

They told me pink was for admiration, and I admire you a lot. Thanks for being the best beater ever to learn from.

Jake

Lizzie's excitement immediately curdled to apprehension in her stomach as she saw the pink rose Eleanor was handing her. Who would send her a pink rose? Had Hayley only sent pink and Lizzie made a fool of herself by sending red? Did someone have a secret crush on her? Discomfort clear in her smile, Lizzie took the rose a little too quickly from Eleanor, speaking as she rushed to open the message. "Thanks." After actually reading the message though, Lizzie's nerves were overwashed by relief. It was a really sweet sentiment, and Lizzie felt her heart swell with gratitude, pleased that Jacob thought so highly of her. "Ohh, that's sweet." Lizzie quickly smiled apologetically at Eleanor, feeling bad for being so terse moments earlier. "Thank you so much, this is great."

Lizzie seemed eager to take the rose and open the note and Eleanor watched with a smile as she did so. It was nice to see people's reactions to their roses as it gave the Hufflepuff a satisfying feeling knowing that she was doing her job right. "You're very welcome!" Eleanor exclaimed. "I hope you get many other roses, too. Have a nice day!" With that, Ellie made to turn around and continue delivering the roses, happy to have hopefully made Lizzie's day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back