Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Pink rose, open after Madz))

It also seemed that he was given a bunch of Ravenclaw students for this years rose givings. Again, the Gryffindor didn't mind it at all, in fact, throughout the years as a deliverer he usually got people from his own house to deliver roses to, so having a bunch of Ravenclaws was a nice change. ''JOSHUA TOUBIA, I HAVE GOT A VERY LOVELY PINK ROSE HERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. COME COLLECT IT NOW, PLEASE!'' the boy yelled over the other noises in the Great Hall.

Joshua felt his cheeks flush bright red hearing someone else shout his name for the second time that day. He raises his hand to get the other teen's attention. What a way to go about delivering roses. Did he have to announce to the world about getting a pink rose?! "I'm r-right over here."

Giving the boy the thumbs up to indicate that he had seen where Joshua was sitting. ''How are you doing? Better, probably, now that I am here with a special delivery for you.'' It was one of several deliveries he would be getting today. Someone really liked him. Tomas handed Joshua the pink rose along with the note that was attached to it and smiled at him.

A reason to cheer
Days cheer up when we are together,
We have such lovely time,
I am so thankful to you, you know,
May not have expressions to show,
But you really mean a lot to me,
You shall remain my friend till eternity!

Joshua nods, "Yeah, I'm alright. Why?" Joshua suddenly grew curious why the other teen asked him that, it was a little vague. "Oh, thanks," Joshua took the rose and note. It had no name, but a small little poem. He read it, it may not have been signed though he had a strange feeling it was from Alexis. She was thoughtful like that. Joshua sighs wishing he had put more thought to the note he sent her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back