Room of Requirement

A

Anonymous

A nervous little first year running through the seventh-floor corridor to get to my common room I pass a curious tapestry and decide to slow down. It appears to contain trolls in tutus and I laugh quietly to myself. then I hear voices from around the corner, and they do not sound happy. I need somewhere to hide I think to my slef immediately. I trun around and a door I did not notice before is on the opposite side of the corridor. I run over and throw myself in, undetected.

Emily ran straight into another first year girl. "How did you get in here?" The girl asked, surprised. "And how did I get in here? I was walking down the hall, looking for a knight I met in a picture, and I saw this thing that looked human coming toward me, but as it got closer I saw it was furry like a dog and had huge claws and teeth... I know there are ghosts at this school, but it didn't look like one to me! Have you seen anything like that before?"

Professor King having seen two young witches enter the room of requirement walked to it's concealed enrance and thought 'I need to find those two girls!' the door appeared, he entered, "Nice to see students have already found the room of requirement :D and yes, there has been a werewolf attack in hogwarts and another attempt in the forbidden forest, however it is under control and there shouldn't be too much danger, I only ask that you be careful and don't travel alone, for everyones safty" he stated confidently... He then sat down on a nearby chair and waited for the girls to process everything he had just told them.

"Werewolf?!" Stormie repeated, surprised. "You mean werewolves are real?" She looked at Professor King with wide eyes. "But then... Don't werewolves... When they attack..." She had overheard Alex and the school nurse talking a few days before. Putting two and two together she continued in a quiet and grim whisper "...is Alex a werewolf now, Professor?" A wave of concern came over her face as she remembered how kindly the intelligent Gryffindor had treated her when they met in Hogsmeade.

Professor King chuckled, "No, Alex is not a Werewolf, luckily our school nurse was able to prevent that from happening as he came to her early enough, but never the less, it appears to be a somewhat serious issue.", he told the girls, pausing for a moment, "And it appears that the werewolf that attacked Alex was discovered in the forbidden forest (by him and a group of friends) the werewolf attempted to attack alex again but I turned it back to it's human form... we now are trying to see if he is a student, or a local.... noone seems to recognize him though... :blink: "

Stormie looked relieved. Considering what Professor King had just said, she looked thoughtfully at Emily. True, they were only first years, and Stormie had not met many people yet, but it was worth a shot, right?

"Professor?" she started. "Do you think we might be able to take a look?"

The Professor understood her desire to help, however he could not allow others to get if they weren't already... "I bieleve," he started cautiously as to word himself correctly, "That currently it would be best if you didn't he is still in the forest and I have already asked ravenclaw students if they recognized him yet none of them seemed to..." he took another short break hoping the girl would understand, "perhaps once we have more information on him to work off of? or once we bring him to the castle's hospital wing (He looks quite sick and fraile after all) then maybe, you could see him" he wasn't sure he got his point across so he sighed, "I do hope you understand..."

A little disappointed, Stormie frowned slightly. I suppose he's right, she told herself, and smiled to show she understood. "You know, Professor, of course it's no good that I can't meet the werewolf (just yet), I do love adventure... But I can hold off for now" and she grinned at him. Recognizing his bright red and gold badge, a look of admiration overcame her. She hoped that he sensed the traces of Gryffindor she had... It had been a close call between his house and Ravenclaw, at the least.

Professor King, sensing the disappointment in the air, decided it was best he didn't stay, he stood up and turned towards the door, he left the room and headed back towards the DADA office, leaving the two girls behind him to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back