Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Deciding to stay in the entrance hall for a little while for her deliveries, rather than disturb any students that were eating, Theia called out for her next rose recipient, hoping they were nearby or that they would show up soon. “Chrysander Kaster!! I have a rose for you!” Theia called out, holding the red rose in her hand, and repeating this person’s name a few times as new crowds of students walked past.​

@Chrysander Kaster

Chrys had barely left the Entrance hall today it seemed, since everyone seemed hell bent on finding him here. "Oh, hi!" He turned around to see a young Slytherin approach him with a red rose. "This one must be from Onyx, has to be," he said, laughing. He'd gotten it wrong with the one from Sapphire, but surely this was the one? "What's your name?" He asked, looking over at the rose to indicate he'd like to be holding it please and thank you.​

Theia was relieved she was standing near her next rose recipient, not needing to run around in search of them definitely made her job easier. She ignored his comment about someone named Onyx, not knowing who that was but assuming it was someone special given the bright red colour of the rose in her hand. Theia quickly handed the rose over along with the note with a polite smile on her face. “I’m Theia, nice to meet you. Happy valentine’s day.” She responded as she waited for the guys reaction to his rose.​

red rose said:
I love you, boo.
(instead of a signature there's a small black paw print drawn in the corner)

Chrys took the rose with a grin and checked the note. It was definitely from Onyx, the paw print on the side of the note told him that. "Thank you, Theia. You have a good Valentine's Day too." He told her, shoving the note in his pocket. He wasn't a big fan of flowers in general, but it was fair enough that he send them out and receive them.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back