Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Yes, tis I! Looking for some romance. I'm a horrible romantic. Don't get me wrong, I'm not after finals right now. Just some flings. I'm open to finals if things go well, but nothing permanent for now. Alright! Here they are ;)

tenor.gif
Onyx Michaels

Onyx is dramatic and can be a bit of a flirt, but that's faded since his failed fling with Jacob Kingsley. He's a bit more gaurded with his feelings but is still a warm boy that falls in love easily. Like his sister, he is very affectionate, but he's a lot less subtle about it. He has no issues with PDA. He's also very gay. He loves drums, long walks, and cuddling by the fire.

b6ad791fd0d965282ba24594a400702c.gif
Sapphire Michaels

Sapphire is bold, daring, and snarky. She isn't looking for a relationship of any kind. She'd be better for something more casual. Random snogging that means nothing? Sure. Just hanging out and flirting? That's cool too. Maybe if they get along well she might talk to them a bit more, and maybe maybe it might turn into something casual, but she would end anything after a few months. Sapph is secretly affectionate. She likes boys, but might be open to experimenting with one girl.

giphy.gif
Jasper Michaels

Jasper is grumpy, and very proper. He isn't really passionate about anything, but I think it could be good for him to get a crush on someone. Or for someone to crush on him. Maybe something one sided, or maybe someone he could date for a bit? He doesn't really care about anyone, but he's straight. Guys just bore him to death in general. He'd never be interested in one romantically.

12714.jpg

Ren is amazingly lazy, and is only really interested in drawing and his older sister Lily. He's surprisingly sweet from time to time. I can see him deciding to properly court a girl. He's a real gentleman, knowing how to deal with girls since he has two sisters. I'm still developing his character. I don't see him being immediately serious about anyone yet. But it would be fun to try!

Can we try Onyx and Zen like we talked about before I left? It might require further discussion though since some things have changed for him. Let me know!

Ooooh, yay! PM me and we can discuss it :)

We could try Ren and Samantha if you want? I know that they've hung out once but could try and develop that if you want? Let me know! :)

Oooooh, yes, that would be awesome! If you want to start something we can have them hang out some more and see what happens

Sure! I'll add it to my list and think of something, and get back to you :)

Here is one between Ren x Samantha! :) I apologise if it bad :)

Thanks lovie! I'll reply right away :)

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back