Not open for further replies.

Espen Manning

OOC First Name
Cian
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual, tbd.
Wand
knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Yo, it took me a while to find and understand this topic section and it also took me a bit to finally make one to find some more roleplay for my two characters I have currently. So hopefully there will be some interests in them, and perhaps some developments like friends, enemies or even romantic interests.

These two character are pretty different from one another, both in their background and in their personality. One may be easily irritated, the other someone to shy away and look for a peaceful, silent corridor in the castle.</FONT></COLOR>
ESPEN MANS MANNING
Slytherin First Year

jSWwnYH.png
ukbx1c7.png
iFOJBfw.jpg
gU23CDr.png

FACECLAIM: Alexander Ludwig

Espen was born in Denmark alongside his sister, Evelyn Manning. They moved to New Zealand when they were around three years old of age. Apart from the consistant fights between his sister and their mother, Espen experienced a peaceful growing up and got all the things he needed. He has, and will always be there to support his sister. They're very close to each other, but are afraid the difference in their houses will pull them apart. And that in seven years their bond will get tested, either resulting in something positive or something negative.

Apart from the good relationship with his sister, Espen is very open and friendly to people if they interest him. He can come across as intimidating, regarding his height and overal broad posture but that doesn't change the fact he has a good heart. Though, that good heart can be tested with the anger issues that hide inside him. As well as his intellect, that has to suffer from his bursts of rage that can occur whenever someone touches a sensitive snare with the blond male. Now that he is young those won't come very often, but when puberty starts and he gets older things will get more complicated for him, and he will have more trouble in controling his emotions and especially his angry demeanour towards others.

Even though he might look like the typical mindless jock, he does has some ambitions and he prefers mind over matter. Probably the biggest difference between him and his sister. He isn't embarrassed to let people know he likes reading a book or two, or delve into research that involves both magical and muggle history.
GUY CLAUDE RAPIER
Hufflepuff Third Year, Transfer Student

GnQfVgP.png
FiQ0ksA.jpg
ESvesAh.png
WV6zJNG.png

FACECLAIM: Cody Saintgnue
<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Times New Roman">
Guy's originally from Lyon, France and he didn't go to Hogwarts New Zealand until this very year. He's transfered from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic to Hogwarts now that he lives alongside his parents in New Zealand. They moved from France because his mother, who's originally from New Zealand, got a great job offer at the Ministry of Magic, in the department of International Magical Cooperation. With his father being a free-lance artist, he can still practice his art and creations in New Zealand where as they needed his mother to be in New Zealand to take the job. So, in a few months Guy moved to New Zealand, a big change in schools and culture that he has to get used to.

Nevertheless, Guy is still very much the same introvert, quiet, creative soul he was back in France. He doesn't necessarily look for the crowd, he mainly gets swallowed up by it. It doesn't annoy him, he likes attention, but not too much. He prefers the silence of the library, where he can dive into a story and read a book over the noisy corridors and the crowded Great Hall. The silence allows him to think, to let his fantasies come to live, but the crowds only distract him and get him on edge. An edge he doesn't like, and he wants to flee from.

!!! You can ask me whatever about them through a PM, I don't mind answering questions like that. Its rather fun, but I didn't feel like throwing here too much about them. Its not their bio, and neither do I want people to like know them even before interacting with them.

So, if you're interested in interacting either one of them, or the both of them. You could leave a reply on this very topic or send me a PM.
I'd love to plot something out, or just go into something at random.

Hello *waves happily*

So, reading Guy Rapier's intro I thought of Peyton Baird. She's the opposite of Guy; loud, mischievous, know-it-all and as of right now, a rebel. Peyton hates Hogwarts New Zealand because she barely know anyone at the said school other than her brother who is two years younger than her. Maybe Peyton could annoy Guy for awhile, persuading him to do something fun and eventually later on they could be close friends.

Let me know what you think :D

Hey! I've been wanting to RP with you for ages :tut:

For Guy I have my character Lilyanna Hope. She's a second year Slytherin and I think that they might actually get along :teehee: She's a very introverted person, just like Guy, and hates the company of other people. Also, she's not really the nicest person when you first meet her, especially if you're doing something that she considers annoying, so it might be a bit complicated at first but I'm sure they'll eventually be able to become friends ^_^

Another one I have for Guy is Charlotte Owens who really isn't your typical Slytherin. She's a third year just like Guy and is extremely fun and energetic. She'll gladly try and make Guy feel comfortable moving to a new country and she could even give him a tour of the castle as she loves to explore. I think the two of them could get along perfectly so let me know what you think :D

Also, if you want to check out either of their bios, Lilyanna's is here and Charlotte's is here :wub:

hello so I have Noemie Vanity, part-veela, first year Ravenclaw, she's a typical book worm right now, gives put useless facts but she will eventually become less academic and more sports driven.
I feel she and Espen could get along quite well, and if they don't they could make great enemies, regardless it could be a lot of fun!
Let me know!

Hey I have two character to offer, one for each character of yours ^_^

For Espen I have Kaia Rosemary, first year Ravenclaw. Basically Kaia likes calm, but is quite sarcastic and witty, and often if you get on her bad side is possibly the most stubborn person you would ever meet. She never backs down from a fight, especially if she wants to be right. However, she's also sweet once you get to know her and has always been taught to make good first impressions so people won't target you later on (that's what she thinks). I think her and Espen can eventually become friends, maybe Espen might annoy her at first a little but we can test that and see if they get along :) I have my own topic where my characters are introduced, in this forum, so you can go ahead and check it out.

As for Guy, I can suggest Isabelle Marie - third year Ravenclaw. Izzy is into her studies and prefers to be surrounded by people who are not loud and are either self-centred or want attention. She's usually by herself and I really think that if Guy and her interact, maybe even short interaction to start with, they'd be an odd but good pair of friends xD Isabelle used to live in France with her father so she does speak French and if Guy cannot understand something in English she'd be able to speak to him in French, if it makes him more comfortable and feel at home. Izzy can sometimes be rude (not so often anymore) but it's time for her to not be so alone in this big school full of wonderful people xD They have similar personalities. Izzy's also creative and daydreams a lot :p

Let me know what you think!
-Clara

Hey Leon!

I have a couple of characters in mind for you.

1) Madeline Walden.
I think Maddie and Guy would get on reasonably well, she is always looking for new friends. Although, she is quite the opposite of Guy where she loves the hustle and bustle of the castle (for the most part) and is quite extroverted and doesn't particularly enjoy studying or reading for the sake of it. She loves the outdoors though and nature and animals and that kind of thing. However, saying that, I think they could be friends, Maddie could perhaps bring him out of his shell a little bit and they could share in some adventures. What do you think?

2) I also have Archie Villiers for Guy, they are so similar. Like Guy, Archie is introverted and creative and likes to keep himself to himself. He surrounds himself with people who are just like him and he cannot abide reckless and loud people, they get on his nerves and he doesn't particularly want anything to do with them. Like Guy, Archie is often found in the Library, or in the Slytherin Common Room savouring the silence.

3) For Espen, I have Aaron Walden. Like Espen, Aaron is very open and friendly to everyone, he likes collecting stories, friends, memories, experiences, secrets you name it. He's really close to his siblings and would do anything for them and he regards his friends like his family.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back