Kris
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Chloë)
Hey guys!

I was gonna wait on posting this till the new year actually started but everyone's posted PD's now so why not. I figured I'd like to have another round of Spin the Bottle this upcoming year, shamelessly borrowing Daphne's idea that she did with Diana a year or so ago.

This time, unofficially organized by Sully, students can join us in the Abandoned Classroom for some good ol' fashion kissing and teenage drama. I'd like to keep this in the general 3rd to 5th year age range to avoid any awkward age gaps, and like in the past, please be sure to try and communicate clearly with fellow posters to avoid accidental godmodding. There'll be no formal invitation, just something spread by word of mouth, so any character of yours you'd like to be involved can conceivably have heard of it somehow and show up. All I ask if you do not purposely hold up the thread OOC. IC objections are fine as long as you are letting the thread move on in some way and not reacting too disruptively (if you must fight, let's start a new thread perhaps?), just so everyone can have a chance to spawn their own drama without derailing it for everyone.

I'd like this to be a quick, snappy thread, so I think after gaging some interest here, once the year starts (likely in the early part of the semester) I'll post a thread for quick arrivals, before we move onto spinning the bottle. Please only have your characters join if you'll be able to be actively posting if it's your turn. I think aiming for Old School Week style posts would be a great way to keep momentum and again borrowing from Daphne, using a random number generator could be a fun way to pick who your char ends up kissing.

Mostly posting here to gage interest, spread the word, and/or get any ideas or feedback. Especially if you were in the last thread and think some things could work bette/differently for this sort of thread!

Dang i have no one for this ahaha

Yass!! The last spin the bottle was so fun, I’m excite for another one! :party:

Knox will for sure be there :p

Dang i have no one for this ahaha
I feel like it could easily be a semi-regular thing every few IC years so everyone gets a go eventually :r
I'm doing it this time because last time I only had poor 1st year Elliot and couldn't join either

Thinking of who to put in. I have Emily and Philip, I guess.

I have two fifth years that probably'll join in

Yes, this sounds fun. I'll probably throw in Poppy or Simon or both depending lol

Yes, good
It's nice to have a vague idea of who might be there, if only to encourage other folks to join :r

I will obviously have Sully, but I think I'll also have Nicole and Kas join too (On the fence about Kas..)

@Noelle Maxwell tragically, I think Phillip will be too old by next year

@Noelle Maxwell tragically, I think Phillip will be too old by next year
I meant to put Baron and not Philip although I would let Philip watch probs if I can manage to help with his development.

Hype for this! I'll definitely have Blake, possible Shale and/or Connor? :party:

Omg Amari will be so keen
And Sierra :lol:

YAYAY such fun

I have folks who'd 100% come along

ajax would probs be there, as would padme for sure, I would need to think about others.

Last edited:
I completely forgot to mention who :p I’ll have Chloe join.

I didn't mention who I would want to join either.
Definitely:

Emma
Aisa (dragged in by Sully :p )
Lars

Probably:
Iris
Jasper
Tyler

I'll try not to take over this thread with all my kids, but no promises

Lysanderrrr and thats it c:

OMG I NEEDED LIAM FOR THIS (can't he returnnn) I didn't participated last time, so up for this!!

Noel will be there for sure, perhaps in the spirit of his brother (no joke)
I got no one else so easy for me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back