Request by Rose

Octavian Vetrov

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Octavian had been distracted for much of the dance by the fact that Camelia had used her rose to him to request a dance but he hadn't been able to get her way from her boyfriend to see what the whole thing meant. Try as he might the Gryffindor hadn't been able to lose himself to Marisol and the evening so as soon as Camelia left her boyfriend's hold and made her way into the entrance hall Octavian caught it. He kissed Marisol on the cheek and told her he'd be back and followed Camelia out into the entrance hall. "Camelia," Octavian called out to her. "You leaving before our dance?" He asked.

She could not believe it. She Piedmont to Braxton. She really lied. Natia didn’t need her help. She wasn’t upset but she had to say something. Camelia stopped at the entrance hall and placed her hands on her chest. Did Octavian get the rose? Would he come to her or continue to dance with his date? Camelia feared his rejection but that was all in vain when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to see the dashing Octavian. She felt something within her gut that gave her a feeling of euphoria. She smiled as she approached him and placed her hand on his shoulder, “No, I just didn’t want Braxton to see. And I was afraid that you wouldn’t come. I’ve...” Camelia faded off. She almost spilled that she had been thinking about their kisses nonstop since the break.

Octavian felt bad for running out on Marisol knowing he'd be away a lot longer than she was probably expecting but he couldn't shake what had happened between him and Camelia from his brain which considering what had occured with Marisol the previous night was surprising. Octavian smiled and nodded, whatever this was she was doing it behind Braxton's back which made him feel guilty, he and Marisol weren't really dating even with news of the engagement ending they were keeping things casual as neither knew what awaited them after graduation, but Camelia and Braxton had been together some time, Braxton was a good guy, but Octavian couldn't help but feel a thrill. "I'll always come when you call Cami,"

Camelia smiled even more as it reached her eyes as well. They seemed to sparkle at his words. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started to dance, albeit slowly. Camelia couldn’t help but feel that this was where she really wanted to be. Even though Braxton was waiting on her in the next room. “I can’t shake the feelings I am developing. Is this wrong? What I am doing to Braxton?” Was it really cheating? All she did was kiss another boy, lie to her boyfriend for a private dance. Well that’s alone sounded terrible. She didn’t know what to do. Though a part of her kept whispering to shut up and enjoy it. Enjoy the attention Octavian was giving her. And be selfish.

"I know how that feels," Octavian whispered to Camelia. Back in the hall he had everything he had wanted for years. Marisol to himself and nothing standing in his way and yet he found himself dancing with his former fiance who despite no longer being bound to her, he couldn't help but wish he was. "Maybe, but how can something so wrong feel so right?" He mused as he slipped his arms around Camelia's waist. They just seemed to fit together, even with so many reasons not to the two Gryffindors always seemed to gravitate to each other.

"Does that mean that the feelings are mutual?" Camelia asked, her tone very soft while she swayed in the arms of the older Gryffindor. How easy it was to get lost in the moment with him, how easy it was to forget all about her date. When she got dressed, she didn't know who she was dressing for besides herself, but now she knew. She wanted to really bring the attention to herself, and attract him, as well as Braxton. "It is incredibly hard not to kiss you, you know," Camelia smirked, a glimmer of mischievousness danced in her brown eyes.

"Yes," he said simply. His feelings had snuck up on him, Octavian had fought the idea of his arranged marriage for so long that it had never occured to him he'd fall for the girl he'd been promised to. "I hate seeing you with him," he added referring to Braxton. Jealousy wasn't something he had felt often. Only with Marisol had he ever felt it. "Why are you fighting it?" He smirked back at her as he leaned down to pant his lips on hers.

It felt like her heart just danced at the very answer that Camelia had been waiting for. She was not rejected. And how he hated seeing her with Braxton. It confirmed what she wondered, but never believed. He really liked her all along. The reason she make herself distant was because she felt that their feelings weren't real. And here they were, dancing, admitting the very thing they fought hard against. Camelia closed her eyes as he leaned in, eagerly kissing him back. She held him tighter as she deepened the kiss. Her heart was beating so fast, she could hardly breathe. She slowly pulled away, breathlessly murmured, "Just like I hate seeing you with her." Camelia normally felt no ill will toward Marisol in any way, and thought she was a fantastic chaser. Her hands curled within his blonde hair, and she looked into his eyes, before kissing him again.

Octavian sighed. A few years ago it felt like they had been close after they shared their first kiss but suddenly Camelia pushed him away and she started dating Braxton. If she hadn't, who knew where they would be. While no longer engaged it was clear there was something between them he just didn't know if anything would come of it after everything. Kissing his fellow Gryffindor felt right, Octavian wrapped his arms tighter around her and held her close as he kissed her back before after what couldn't have been an eternity he pulled back just slightly and rested his forehead against hers. "I wish you hadn't ran from this," He whispered.

”I do too. But...” she looked up at Octavian before a gentle smile crossed her lips. “I don’t want to run anymore. I want you to be mine and mine only, and I yours. I really don’t want this to end.” Camelia still held on to the Gryffindor, definitely not wanting to let go. Kissing him made her forget who Braxton even was. It did bother her inside that she would have led him on for some time but her heart wanted what it wanted. ”Now, what is it that you want to do? Because I’m not running anymore. I can’t. I have to be true to myself.”

Octavian grinned. It was all so unexpected, he'd come to the dance with Marisol intending to have fun. Everything with Marisol had been going well, there was no strings, it was easy and fun but he knew he wanted more and he wanted it with Camelia, he couldn't deny it any more. "I want this, I want you," He said brushing hair out of the girls face. They both had dates waiting for them but his mind was firmly on the Gryffindor in front of him. "I want to enjoy this night with you, before we have to do what we have to do," Really, they should go back into the hall and speak to Marisol and Braxton but Octavian wasn't ready to ruin the moment. "I'm all yours,"

It almost felt like a dream come true. She had her knight in shining armor. He admitted that he wanted her and no one else. The magic words that made her swoon for him. Finally. ”Yeah, we can be selfish for just a minute or thirty...” Camelia honestly didn’t want this night to end but then again, she did have an idea to make sure that’s they had all night together. Talking and hanging out with some kissing. ”Or we can hide out in the Gryffindor common room. But then again, they do deserve to know. Just not right this second.”

Octavian liked the idea of putting everything off and just being with each other for the evening. Doing the right thing could wait, in his case at least it wasn't so bad. He and Marisol were only casual, neither had been up for a repeat of the hurt they felt last time they truly dated. "Isn't the common room risky, what if Marisol catches us?"

Camelia forgot that Marisol had access to the Gryffindor common room. She had no idea how she managed to forget but she continued to think while staring at her new boyfriend. Could she call him that? While she still had one that she needed to end things with? Surely so. ”Let's go for a walk by the lake then. Less of a chance to get caught and we can talk more privately. How’s that?” Better than the first since she never wanted to go there. Too many dangerous creatures lurked there.

Octavian held onto Camelia and wanted nothing more than to go somewhere quiet to be alone with her, but he couldn't do it. Not just yet. "I can't," He whispered. "I need to talk to Marisol, we're just casual but I need to end it, I want to be all in this with you, no secrets, no sneaking around and I don't want to hurt anyone more than we have to," He said closing his eyes and kissing her forehead.

Camelia was actually not upset when he declined her suggestion. What he said next actually made her blush a little bit with embarrassment. He was right. And, it wasn’t like they were in a rush. After all, with everything out in the open, they wouldn’t have to hide anything. She smiled gently, ”You are absolutely right. Um, I could go in and talk to Braxton as well. We can meet up afterward. I shouldn’t be in a hurry. I guess I do like running from my problems. Need to face them head on.” She told him she wasn’t running and she shouldn’t, even from breaking Braxton’s heart. She hoped that he wasn’t going to be too upset with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back