Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine knew the next name on her list and it hadn't been too tricky to find her, she'd first gone to ravenclaw and said that the person she was looking for was heading to the Monthly room - which Cyzarine absolutely understood. She skipped her way down, and as she approached the hogwarts monthly room, she spotted her, "Selene! I have a rose for you," she called out loudly as she giggle lightly and skipped over to her.
ooc note: yozhik is russian for little hedgehog

Selene had been busy all day. she had probably gotten the first delivery in the early hours of the morning but that didn't mean that she had stayed ahead. she was wandering around the school. next on her list was Sydney Townsend, she had decided to look in the Hogwarts monthly office to see if she was there, as there was the extra benefit that she may get to see nell.
She was just walking along the fifth-floor corridor when she heard a familiar voice call her name. she looked at Cyzarine feeling guilty that she hadn't got a rose for her patrol mate. "Hello Cyzarine. happy valentines day" she said "Really a rose for me, thank you" she said spontaneously going in to give her friend a hug. not her usual style but she had gotten to know Cyzarine over the year and it was valentines day after all.

Cyzarine smiled, "happy valentines to you too Selene," she said warmly. She nodded in response and then took out the red rose with the note and handed them over to her. She could imagine that the beautiful red rose was something she was expecting.
Roses are red,
But violets aren't blue
The one thing I'm sure of
Is my love for you!
Happy Valentines day, beautiful!
Love, Nell

Selenes eyes lit up as Cyzarine passed her a rose. it was red. there was onlyo ne person that it could be from. she had sent her girlfriend three one of each colour. two years ago she had been upset that she had not revieved any roses and here she was with a red one. she read the note and felt her face flush. nell was so awesome. "Thank you so much" she said how is your day going?" she said.

Cyzarine smiled softly at her patrol partner. "I should thank you for the rose you got me too," she told her, "It was such a lovely thought. I'm sorry I didn't get one for you," she said sincerely, but she kept a warm expression. "I've enjoyed being your patrol partner too," and that was true, her first experiences of being a prefect were made better but the kindness that Selene had shown her too.

Selene smiled as Cyzarine thanked her for the rose. "you are welcome, and that is okay." she said. she didnt often get roses back from people but she didnt mind too much. shewas the kind of person who was better at saying htings in writing than out loud it was easier in some ways. and she liked that the roses gave her the oportunity to tell people she appreciated them "I hope we can stay friends even after we stop being patrol partners" she said. she liked cyzarine ever since she was nice to her at the ball when she had worn the red dress that had brought nothing but trouble and mockery. she had learned from that and only warn muted colours since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back