Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine had also somewhat recognised the next name, but it had been after asking a few people that she'd figured out he was a gryffindor. She was looking for him about the school, skipping her way down corridors and calling out his name. "Has anyone seen Stanislaw Kurek," she said, she was just hoping someone might know him or know where he was, "I have a rose for Stanislaw Kurek," evenutally she'd find him.
ooc note: snegovik is russian for snowman

Stanislaw had been minding his own business up until he heard someone call out for him. He knew roses were happening today so wondered if they would have a rose for him. ''Here,'' the boy said, raising his hand and slowly walking towards the girl. If it was a rose indeed, it could only be from one person. Allie.

Cyzarine smiled as the boy made himself known to her. She giggled lightly and skipped her way over to him. "I have a rose for you!" she said, she took out the red rose and held it out to the boy, with the note in hand too. Hopefully given that it was a red rose, it was something good.
Itā€™s you and me wolfy. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back