Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Flavio) (Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Kauri was delighted that there seemed to be much more variety of colours in his delivery basket this year. So many red and pink roses to hand out! Excited, Kauri decided to start off at breakfast with one of the red ones, for a boy he didn't know, but whose name he definitely recognised. Did the Head of House have a son, or was it a coincidence? Not sure what to expect, Kauri made his way to the Slytherin table and called out. "Noah Kingsley? Rose delivery for Noah Kingsley!"

The Slytherin boy had a feeling that Evelyn would send him a rose, as he had also sent her one, and it seemed like he had been right as a boy began calling out his name. "Yes. I'm Noah." he said, turning to the Gryffindor boy.

Kauri was looking in entirely the wrong direction when he heard his call answered, turning around to give the older boy a cheerful smile. "Hey!" He said happily, making his way over to where Noah was sitting. "I've got a rose delivery for you!" Digging through his basket for a moment, Kauri pulled out the bright red rose and its card, handing them happily to Noah. "Happy Valentines!"
Dear Noah,

You know I really like you. But we have been dating for a while now and I really like the time we spend. I enjoy every minute that I spend with you. I've never been so happy before, and that's because you are the one that makes me smile. I hope we will be together for many more years.

I love you!

Loves,
Evelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back