Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio headed away from the prefect's common room and up to the fourth floor hoping to find the recipient of his sixth rose delivery. The boy's name was one he recognized from the hufflepuff quidditch team, so he assumed if he spent enough time on the floor where the entrance to hufflepuff house was located he would eventually run into him. Conveniently enough Flavio ended up spotting Norton sooner than he expected, and smiled as he approached the younger boy. "Norton, hey!" Flavio greeted, quickly cutting to the chase as per usual for rose deliveries. "I have a rose to give you, it looks like it is from someone special." He added, knowing the rose was red and assuming that Norton would be happy to receive it.​
<i>
</i>

Norton looked up from where he was and smiled as he was approached by the ravenclaw captain. Norton waved happily at the boy, ”Flavio, hey!” the boy replied with a wide and happy smile. He reached out to the boy and looked at the rose, he knew both who it was from and why it was read. ”Thanks Flavio!” he loved getting the roses, as much as he enjoyed watching them grow, as he’d been doing over the past few weeks leading up to the whole rose giving day, ”They’re awesome right!” Norton said with a large smile with a motion towards the rose.

Flavio pulled the red rose from his basket in time to hand it over when Norton responded. There wasn't a note attached which he found odd but regardless he was happy to see Norton did not seem to mind it. "They are awesome." He said, smiling. "I hope you enjoy your rose." He added shortly afterwards, hoping that this would be the case seeing as Norton was nothing but happy. It was nice to see the hufflepuff so cheerful about receiving a rose, knowing sending and delivering flowers made people's valentine's days happier was one of Flavio's favourite parts of the rose deliveries every year.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back