OOC First Name
Ruben
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Holly Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hunter was delivering his last rose, he felt pretty accomplished since he found almost everyone, there was one girl missing, Lilian Lockwood. He had no idea who she was so he was walking towards the corridor shouting her name "Special delivery for Lillian Lockwood! Show yourself please" he said with a slight chuckle.

@Lillian Lockwood

Lily was on her way back to the dorms when she heard someone call her name. It startled her and she nearly dropped the muffins she had been carrying. "Oh! I-Im Lillian," she managed, turning to see who was looking for her.

Hunter turned to her with a smile "Sorry if I scared ya" he said apologetically "On the bright side, I have something for you". The muffins the girl was carrying smelled great. "For you." he said extending her a red rose.
He was still curious about the muffins so he dared to ask "Did you baked those? They smell great"

I love you, my dearest heart.

All my love,

Clifton

Lily's eyes widened a little at the rose, and she couldn't deny the way her heart beat furiously in her chest. She didn't have any doubts who it was from, and she couldn't help the warm smile that spread over her face. "Thank you," She murmured, taking the rose in hand. She was about to read the note, but was distracted as he asked about her muffins. "Oh, yes. They're still fresh. Would you care for one?" She asked, extending the basket. She tucked the rose into her hair before unfolding the note with one hand, feeling her heart skip a beat and her cheeks flush as she read the familiar handwriting. Oh, he's so sweet, she smiled, biting her lip. She would need to find Clifton soon, he needed a kiss now.

Hunter felt bad for wanting to accept a muffin, but after all he was hungry for roaming around the castle "If you don't mind me taking one..." he said still unsure if he should reach for one or not.
"You seem happy. Guess red roses have that effect on people huh?" he said noticing the blushed cheeks on the girl's face.

Lily giggled a little. "Of course I don't mind, I made them to be shared. You can even have two if you'd like," She reassured him. When he asked about the rose she smiled shyly. "The right ones do, yes. The rose had a very sweet note from my boyfriend," She tucked her hair behind her ear.

Hunter quickly grabbed two muffins, he was just that hungry "Thanks!" he said. "I suggest you go find your boyfriend now and thank him for the rose. I'm going to keep on delivering roses." he said. And with that he started walking away.
"Happy Valentine's Day!" he shouted since he was already distant from the girl, hopefully she heard him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back