Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Nixon was in a foul mood as he descended from Hufflepuff house, headed back to the great hall. Being a kind person was never a bad thing, but Nixon could not stand fake kindness, especially when it was coming from someone on the hufflepuff quidditch team that only wanted popularity. Granted, Nixon wanted to be popular too but his niceness was in the very least genuine. It seemed like a minimum requirement but it was clearly lost on April Ward and the rest of the quidditch team that cared about no one but themselves. Nixon tried not to let his blood boil too much as he arrived to the great hall and headed to the Gryffindor table for the second time that day. His next delivery was to Leila Walden, who he only knew was in Gryffindor and nothing else. Much like earlier Nixon called out to the people sitting down. "Leila Walden! Got a rose to give you!" Surely the people eating were sick of him shouting by now.​

Leila was feeling extremely soppy today, the delivery of roses had made everyone lovely and it was Leila's favourite time of the year and what's more, it meant that the Valentines dance was only round the corner! She happily ate her fruit salad at the Gryffindor table with a couple of other students in her year, Jess was still feeling a bit unwell to leave the dorm room, so Leila began collecting a selection of pastries to take up to her best friend. Just as she was about to leave the hall she heard someone calling her name and her eyes widened in excitement. She turned to see a Hufflepuff boy calling out for her, she ran up to him and grinned "I'm Leila!"

A girl bounding over to him, exclaiming she was Leila brightened Nixon's mood slightly. He was still deeply angry at having to interact with April Ward, but seeing someone talk to him with genuine friendliness made it all a little less overwhelming. Enough for him to manage a small smile as he picked out the red rose that was for her. "This is for you." He said, holding it in her direction. "Someone must love you." It was nice to have to deliver a red rose rather than an empty yellow one and he was pleased that he was not made to feel worse after his previous delivery.​
To Leila Walden said:
Leila,
I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm grateful for you every day.
Love Jess

Leila's eyes widened as she was handed her rose and she quickly looked at the note and saw Jess's name at the bottom of it. She instantly smiled "thank you! I need to go and thank her. Have a nice day!" she said to the boy before rushing off back to the Gryffindor Tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back