Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Madeline Walden was not someone Flavio knew personally, but he had heard a lot about her and knew enough to know, what she looked like, that she was in Gryffindor, and also that she was dating the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. He thought this would be enough to find her as he walked through the great hall, but because the place was so crowded that time of morning he soon realized it was going to be more difficult than he imagined. Flavio had not wanted to call out someone's name again and disturb the mornings of the other people eating breakfast but it seemed like the only option he had to find Madeline. After approaching the Gryffindor table a second time, Flavio pulled the red rose from his basket, keeping it in his hand as he called out "I have a rose for Madeline Walden!" Hopefully that would be enough for him to find her.
<i>
</i>

Madeline was sipping her cup of tea as she gazed at James as he was recounting a story of his latest Quidditch success. She had never been so content as she was in that moment and she smiled to herself, she really was so lucky. She was soon brought out of her daze when she faintly heard someone calling her name. She looked over at the voice and saw that it was a younger Ravenclaw boy. She set down her cup and waved to the boy "that's me!" she called, smiling at him.

When a girl waved, telling him she was Madeline, Flavio quickly approached her with his rose in hand. He wasted no time offering it to the girl, smiling brightly towards her. "This is for you." He said. After looking through his basket, he found the note meant to accompany the rose and passed that over as well. "And this is the note that was with it. Happy Valentine's day!" The rose was red so he assumed it was from someone particularly special, and watched for her reaction.​
<i>
</i>
To Madeline Walden said:
Madz,
I love you. You're my best friend, my partner in crime, the love of my life, I can't wait to see what our life together will be like.
Yours always,
James

Maddie grinned and took the red rose from the boy. She quickly smelt it before she was handed the note that accompanied it. She quickly scanned the writing and she grinned even wider when she realised who the note was from. She put down the rose and note and threw her arms around her boyfriend straight away and kissed him deeply. She pulled away for a second to thank the Ravenclaw boy for the delivery before wrapping her arms around James once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back