Red for a Gryffindor

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The only thing Lucy had to go on for the next recipient was their House, so Lucy wasted no time in heading over to the Gryffindor table and greeting everyone. "Hello! I'm looking for Andi Forstrom," she said, glancing down at the name on the card to make sure she got it right. "Would they happen to be here?" she asked with a polite, eager smile.

The great hall was one of Andi's favourite places to be because of all the food, so it was no wonder she found herself at the gryffindor table later that day after heading down from the common room. When she was sitting comfortably she put together a plate, and picked up a piece of bread from the food available that she quickly shoved in her mouth, just in time to hear someone call out her name. Chewing, Andi waved her arms frantically to show the girl she was there, wondering if this meant she was about to receive her third rose of the day. One rose from her boyfriend was all she expected, so receiving more than that was surprising. It was just her luck that the person possibly delivering her a third rose caught her in the midst of her eating, certainly not the most flattering time for her.​

If Lucia hadn't been peering around the Gryffindor table in search for some help in identifying who Andi was, she might've missed the girl's frantic wave. At first the Slytherin wasn't too sure if she was merely trying to get her attention or verify it was her, but Lucia figured it would be the latter and walked over to her. "Hello," she said with a small chuckle as the girl rushed to swallow her food. "I'm assuming you're Andi, correct? In which case, I have a rose for you!" Lucia said with a smile. She reached into her basket for a red rose. She had a surprising amount of red roses in her batch this year, usually she saw many yellow and some pinks here and there, but it must've been great to get red roses. "Here you go!" she said, handing it to the Gryffindor with a smile.
You are the best cousin ever! Love Signy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back