🌹 Rose Giving Red and pink and yellow, oh my!

Seraphina My

Angsty Gurl™ | Traveling | Drama Radio Show Host ⚡

OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Seraphina was surprised that students were allowed to give this many roses to one person. Then again, there didn't seem to be any policy, and she thought that must have made the job harder for the organizers. It was also probably why she was so annoyed with having to hand out so many roses. She had recognized the girl's name from the school newspaper and thought this would be a good place to start. As she made her way to the fifth floor, she walked into the room and held up three roses. "Is Nell Wright around?" she asked.

Rose day was really a time Nell wanted to be out and about enjoying the romantic air and spending time with her girlfriend, but unfortunately, some jobs never stopped, and she found herself in the Monthly offices trying to quickly sort through some photos she had been given for the upcoming issue into useable and unusable piles. The sooner she could get this done, the sooner she could get back to enjoying the day. She looked up at the sound of someone entering the room, smiling in surprise. "Oh! That's me!" She beamed, wondering if this was her rose from Selene.

Seraphina had read the note for this girl and found it to be a little nauseating. Who really needed three roses from one person (or in general)? That just seemed excessive. She walked up to the girl and placed the three roses on top of the piles in front of her. "Someone thought you needed three roses so here you go," she said before turning straight around and leaving.

To nell.
you are beautiful. no matter where you are you energy makes the world a colourful and beautiful place. I can't help but smile when you are near and i am so lucky that you are my girlfriend.
See you at the dance.
Selene

Nell was usually pretty quick on her feet, but with so much happening all at once it was hard to know how to react. Getting three roses at once... she hadn't even known they were allowed to do that, but the thought made her beam. The rudeness of the delivery girl was another layer of shock though, and she was glad when the girl left quickly, giving her a chance to enjoy the roses properly. She smiled warmly as she read the note, heart racing. She couldn't wait for the dance tonight with Selene, it was no doubt going to be a magical night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back