Raven's Nest

Espen Manning

OOC First Name
Cian
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual, tbd.
Wand
knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
Flavio Morales wasn't a name that was entirely unknown to Espen, he knew he shared a couple of his classes with him; the reason why he was in the towers, searching for the young Ravenclaw that could be considered quite mysterious. At least, to his own perception.. he had never spoken to the guy, or heard him say anything either for that matter. He could not recall him ever talking during class, so his voice was something he would have a hard time to imagine; let alone recognize if a crowd of Ravenclaws would come around. "Flavio ?? Does anyone know.. Flavio- with the ehh- Spanish surname ??" Not sure where that surname came from, but it sure as hell wasn't from around here. But then again, neither was his own.. and neither were a lot of the students that wandered around the castle's corridors.

Flavio continued to make his way back down from the north tower, now with two roses in hand and furthermore content with his day. The last thing he expected was to find yet another person asking around for him though this time it was someone from his year that he shared a few classes with. The boy was named Espen, and was Evelyn's twin brother if he remembered correctly. Flavio smiled politely and approached the other fourth year. "I am here." He said, wanting to correct the other boy on his surname but choosing not to. "Do you have a rose, as well?" He asked, almost not believing that he had received two roses, let alone possibly three.​
<i>
</i>

Thankfully it did not take too long to find Flavio, the least he wanted to do is to hang around the towers to hope on bumping into the Ravenclaw that he shared a few of his classes with; once he appeared, Espen recognized him rather quickly and let a smile creep onto his features as Flavio announced himself. "Ehh," Not prepared for the question whether he received one. "Not sure. Have been running around to bring a bunch of roses first, will see if someone took the time to send me one." He preferred that people had not, with how awkward the rose delivery was; he'd prefer to not get any to avoid awkward confrontations with people he barely knew. "My sister thought it was funny to sign me up, so I could go running around with a bunch of roses.. to put a smile on people's face-.. but, that doesn't matter. I'm here for you, so- you want me to read you the message or prefer it to read it yourself ??" He wouldn't tell that he already had glanced at the message that was attached to the flower, of course it was not nice; but it was simply too hard to ignore.

Flavio nodded along to what Espen was saying, fully understanding how awkward rose deliveries could be. Running around after people he did not know who he could neither recognize had been the most stressful part of the roses he delivered that morning. Flavio was just glad however to put smiles on people's faces and make their valentine's days worthwhile. All that was left of his day now was to relax, prepare for the valentine's dance, and accept whatever roses his friends had sent him. Two was more than enough but Espen soon confirmed Flavio had three roses and it caused the Ravenclaw to smile. "It is okay, it will be less awkward if I read the note myself, I think." He said, chuckling as he held out his hand, waiting for the other fourth year to hand the rose over to him.​
<i>
</i>

It sounded like music to his ears when the Ravenclaw offered for Espen to step back and just let him read the message for himself, after all it could be something private and no one would have wanted for someone to start reading things that others weren't supposed to read out loud. "You are a blessing." He nodded and fumbled with the message for a little bit so it wasn't oddly placed, the threads not interwined with some of the petals that were a little bit out of place. "Here you go." Handing the rose over with a smile; waiting for his sign to go. Only hoping the guy would be happy with what was written on it.
Message Attached said:
Dear Flavio,

Thanks for being such a good friend. We should talk sometime soon! I think we have a lot to catch up on.

Love,

Amber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back