Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella walked closer to Ravenclaw house table and asked people'' Ajaccio Skey? Is there Ajaccio?'' She hoped that she say right boy name. ''I have rose for you.'' She smiled.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio noted the girl saying his name. He stood up, "Yeah, that's me, I'm Ajaccio, Ajax for my friends," he introduced with a warm smile. "Thanks, what's your name?" He asked them since he liked somewhat getting to know the people delivering the roses. He wasn't handing them out this year, so this felt as good a thing to do.

''Nice to meet you Ajaccio.'' She didn't know if he wanted a younger friend. ''My name is Bella and here you go a nice rose'' She gave him a rose with note.

Happy Valentines!
Thanks for being such a good friend.

- Chloë

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio took the rose as it was handed to her. "Good to meet you too Bella," he said to her. He opened the note and smiled fondly, he was always very grateful for his on going friendship with Chloe, it was nice. She was such a solid in his life. "How are your rose deliveries going Bella?" he asked as he put down the note.

''You to Ajaccio'' She smiled.'' I am doing grate only somtimes is hard find people. Do you sending roses?''She asked the older boy.

@Ajaccio Skey

Ajaccio gave a little nod, "Yeah that can be the hardest part," he said, running the yearbook had been helpful in learning what people looked like, so he hadn't struggled too much. "I onlysent a couple, but I'm surprising my girlfriend later with a dozen roses. Did you send any Bella?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back