OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Acacia Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Jemma looked at her next rose. It was a lovely shade of yellow, and the card said Phoebe Holland on the outside. The Gryffindor girl didn't know Phoebe, but one of the older students had suggested she looked at the Ravenclaw table. So, that was what she did. "Phoebe!?? Phoebe Holland? Anyone seen her?" the second year shouted to the table.

Phoebe had sent one rose this Valentine's day, though she usually didn't bother with the tradition. She knew her sister Rose always had a blast delivering them, and this year she seemed to have roped Alice into helping her. But for Phoebe, it always felt a bit silly. She still hoped Charlie liked her rose, though, and was a bit hopeful for one in return. The girl looked up when someone shouted her name, and she got to her feet and waved. "Here!" she called to a younger girl she didn't know.

Jemma made her way to where the girl was sitting. "Hi. I'm Jemma, and I have a rose for you." she said, brightly, pulling out a yellow rose from the basket. "Oh and I have a note!" she said, handing it over too.
Dear Phoebe,

I know we haven't talked much lately, but you're a great science friend and I really enjoy your company.

Love,
Stella

Phoebe nodded and smiled at the girl as she introduced herself, then accepted the rose from her. "Thanks." She said as she looked at the rose, though she was a little sad to see it was yellow instead of pink. She unfolded the note and smiled as she saw the message from Stella. She was a sweet girl, and Phoebe would thank her for this gesture later. She wished Charlie had sent her something instead, but it was still really nice. "Are you having a good Valentine's day?" She asked the girl. "My sisters are delivering too, they seem to enjoy it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back