Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine had been enjoying being a prefect, it didn’t yet mean a whole lot, but she was proud of herself for having managed to achieve it. She hadn’t expected it, there were plenty of girls in her dorm worthy of it, and yet she had been the one to get it. The gryffindor had done a few patrols, organised them with Selene and generally just had a good time during them, though of course, Cyzarine always had a good time doing things, she was always managing to find some positive or find something worth erupting into giggles about. Selene she didn’t know very well. She seemed like a nice enough person, but besides a few short conversations this was the most time they’d spent together and she could admit she still didn’t know the girl particularly well. But, she spotted her easily as she went to where they were meeting for this evening’s patrol, ”Selene! Hey,” she greeted as Cyzarine practically skipped on over to her, a warm expression on her excited features. ”How are you this evening?”

Selene had a patrol this evening. becoming a prefect had been good. however, it did mess up her sleep-wake times. the best thing was after having started lessons with professor Chamberlin she was getting fewer nightmares and was actually finding it easier to sleep like a normal person. this evening was one of those evenings where she had a patrol. after dinner in the great hall she made her way up to the second floor corridor and was looking out of the window when she heard her name being called. she turned around and saw Cyzarine. "Hey Cyzarine. I'm well. how are you?"" she said smiling at the girl. she hoped that she would get to know her a little better this year doing patrols as she always seemed nice but she had hardly ever spoken to her. at least not one on one and hse was better with just one person than talking in a group. Are you ready to patrol? where do you want to go first?" she asked.

Cyzarine gave a wide and friendly smile at the other girl noticed her and greeted her back. She didn’t know Selene particularly well, but she knew over the course of the year as her patrol partner she would definitely learn to know the girl pretty well. Or well, as well as one could and in Cyzarine’s mind that was almost like a challenge. ”I’m goood!” she said elongating the good sound, ”This is going to be good today, I can just feel it!” she said with an excited tone. ”Why don’t we start on this floor? I know kids don’t usually come here, but there’s that abandoned classroom, which I know attracts attention,” she suggested with a light gesture to where she’d just come it was close by too so they could start there, ”I figure with both of us high up, it might be good to work our way upwards?” she said, thinking that it would be a good idea, though given that Selene was a ravenclaw she might have a better idea.

Cyzarines enthusiasm was infectious. even to selene who usually was very calm and collected. "Yes, It will be good fun" she said though she wasnt sure she knew what fun was at least she didnt according to helia. "this flooris a good place to start. i heard there was a spin the bottle game in the classroom last week. but I don't think there is much going on in there today" she said. she hadnt attended the game. she had Nell to kiss if she wanted to kiss someone, and who would be better to kiss than her girlfriend. "working up sounds like a good plan. could we stop by the library as we go i need to get a book for my eunes homework" she said. as they started to make their way along the corridor. "Are you going to the wild patch club bee event?" she asked feeling like she should start a conversation but wasn't sure what else they had in common.

Cyzarine smiled as she agreed to the plan and got to walking down the corridor. ”Oh yeah! I heard about that,” she giggled lightly, ”If I wasn’t happily with someone I’d have definitely gone,” she told her, she wouldn’t be able to say if Selene had attended but as far as she was aware Selene was also with someone. ”Yeah sure!” she said in response to Selene wanting to go to the library, ”That’s a quick detour to make,” she didn’t have any need for books herself but she wouldn’t mind spending the time with Selene and waiting while she grabbed a book. There was no harm in it. Would be no harm in it. ”Oh yeah!” she said with a happy giggle, ”I’m not sure what we’ll be doing but I’m looking forward to it regardless,” Cyzarine loved being outdoors, ”What about you?” she returned the question, she had to think this meant Selene was going but she obvious couldn’t say for certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back