Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Red for @Onyx Michaels, open after

Nicole was a bit nervous about her next delivery. She'd not gotten to had over a red rose yet and as much as she loved the romance of the idea, it was a bit awkward too. Apparently Onyx Michaels was one of the more notable older students, since it hadn't taken much to find out he was in Gryffindor. Hovering around the Seventh Floor, Nicole's heart fluttered when she spotted an older boy who seemed to fit the description she'd been told and walked up to him. Now that she was actually about to hand over the rose, she was feeling a bit more excited at the idea of seeing some romance unfold. "Onyx Michaels?" She asked the older boy first. It was important this rose didn't fall into the wrong hands she decided.

Onyx was on his way back to the dorms, irritated that he'd forgotten his bag in his room. But when a young girl stepped in front of him, he completely forgot his irritation. "Hi!" He greeted, smiling brightly. "Oh, is that for me?' He grew excited seeing the red rose. It had to be from Chrys, right?

Nicole gave the boy a quick once over, checking for deception when he greeted her, but she was more excited about giving a red rose than really scrutinizing if this was somehow a fake Onyx. She could imagine people would steal roses anyway. "If you're Onyx Michaels, then yep," She said, passing over the rose and note to him.

ILY

Onyx chuckled, taking the rose. "Yeah, I'm me." He reassured her, eagerly opening the note. "Awww," he nearly melted, purring softly as he pressed the note to his heart. "Thank you," he sighed to the girl, giving her sappy blue eyes. "You just made my whole day." He tucked the rose in his jacket with the note, running his thumb over it.

Nicole tried not to peer at the note when Onyx opened it, but his reaction made her smile. Nicole didn't like admitting it, but Valentine's was one of her favourite holidays, she just loved the romance of it all. And you didn't get much more classic romance than a red rose. "What did it say?" She finally asked, too curious not to.

Onyx was brought back to reality a little bit by the younger girl. "Hmmmm? Oh." He smiled at her. "It just says 'I love you'." He sighed dreamily, running a hand through his hair. "He knows how to get to me," He giggled. "Thanks! I think I'm going to go find him. Have a good day!" He gave her a bright smile before turning to walk away.

Nicole smiled when Onyx revealed what his note said, though it was a little lackluster in her eyes. But then again Nicole had never gotten a rose that said "I love you" before either, so maybe it really did have more of an impact than she imagined. Still, if it were Nicole, she would have wanted a grander gesture. Waving bye to Onyx, Nicole heading back downstairs to finish her deliveries, pointedly not wasting any time or energy writing love poems in her head on the way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back