Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Raspbery present. Henry was wait her sister his favorit place in the castle. He make her some raspbery muffins and by some ruspery fruit to. That he hands was two present for her tiny little sister. He missed her so much and he wanted last time apologize to her. He needed some time to think about it. He came Hogwarts with out glases and he also was so much change and ready back to life and finished shcool with her sister.

@Elizabeth Addams

Elizabeth had been shocked to hear that Henry had decided to come back this year. While she was glad her brother was coming back, she still had a bone to pick with Luxen about how he'd managed to bully her brother into leaving in the first place, but at least now they could do that together. "Henry!" a large grin appeared on her face when she found him, throwing her arms round his shoulders in a hug. He'd always been taller than her, hense the nickname, although Elizabeth had now had a chance to experience what Hogwarts was like without her twin, and really, she didn't like it. She'd caught up with him over the summer as much as they could, but having him around every day was going to make a world of difference. "You did it! You came back!" she said excitedly, finally letting her brother go.

-My tiny little chease! I missed you so much, forgive me please!- He gave her big huge to and he was missed her sister a lot and of course take her stuff. -Of course! I came back for you. Here is for you raspbery muffins and fruit to, i know you love them.- Henry smiled her sister and looked how she was so change.

Even though Elizabeth would usually have rolled her eyes at her brother nicknames for her, they were welcome now. She'd spent too long without them that she didn't really care what he called her. "As long as you don't leave again!" she warned. It had been hard not having him around and now that he was back, she was going to do her best to protect him too. "If anyone give you any trouble I'll kick them." she vowed, grinning when he said he'd come back for her. "Ooooh muffins!" she loved cake and really anything sweet, and he knew raspberry flavoured things were her favourite. "Is this an apology present?" she asked, already opening the muffins up. It was never too early for a snack.

-I never leave you again- He promised her sister. -Thanks, my dear sister, but i'm sure it will be fine- He hoped that he don't speek with Luxen and concantrate to doing his homework and make things better to be good brother to his little sister. -Yes!- He nodded for apology present.

Henry seemed quite optimistic about Luxen, but Elizabeth was still going to keep her eye on the boys too. "Was Hogwarts Scotland too boring without me?" she joked, munching on the cake before offering them to Henry. "I bet ya it wasn't the same because I wasn't there," Lily grinned. "Oh and guess what, I'm on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team now. Well, sort of, I get to play if the seeker get's knocked out." She didn't want to think too much about the bludgers that could hurt the girls, but she was glad she at least had a role.

-With out you Hogwarts is nothing!- Henry smiled her sister and that was true words for him. Tgis day can go better and better. -Congrats, my tiny sister! Did you know, i don't have a glases?- He smiled with proud voice.

Elizabeth smiled when her brother told her Hogwarts was nothing without her. She was honestly glad that he'd come back, although it had forced her to make more friends on her own too so it wasn't all bad. She nodded at his congratulations, although Henry quickly turned the attention back to him, and Elizabeth began to get a little more shy. She shrugged, "I thought you'd lost them or you sat on them." she squinted at him in the light. That or he just didn't want to wear them all the time.

- No, i have contac leace! That is better then glases!- He answered her tiny one. -Coomon tiny!- Henry smiled her and gave her Big hug. And little shake her hair. He missed her so much and also take her stuff to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back