Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Almost two years into motherhood and marriage, balancing being a mother, wife and a worker for a wizarding school made Irene feel fulfilled. People would think it was pretty exhausting but for Irene, with her husband's help, she settled in just admirably great. Their families also provided a great support system for the new parents.

With the weekend on her hand, Irene came home one Saturday afternoon to her twin girls asleep in their cribs. With the window of solitude, Irene grabbed a cup of coffee and took a seat by the window chair.

Jake had put the twins down for a nap, it's been a long morning of activities and play. It didn't take too long for the twins to fall asleep and give daddy a break. He found out the more activities and distractions one introduce to them, the faster they tuckered out from all the fun. Jake crept out their room to join his wife by the window as she indulges in a cup of coffee. "Got anymore left, Merlin knows I need a cup or two," Jake softly chuckles and sat down on the window sill.

It was nice to be home when he can when he wasn't practicing with his team and Irene got a break from shuffling books around.
"How was work?"

Irene turned to give her warmest smile to her husband. She leaned in to give him a sweet kiss before handing her cup. "You can take mine, I'll make another.", she stood to quickly fix another cup of coffee. It didn't take long for she brewed enough for two. She had grown to love his coffee and every time she made some, there would always be extra for the man. Returning back to where Jake was, she was sighed contentedly, "Work was good. Same old routine. Books and more books.", she laughed. Jake knew how she loved books, even when she was at home, she could sometimes be seen with a book. Leaning back, she stretched her legs across and over his lap. "How's my favorite coach doing?"

Jake return the tender sweet kiss, humming in delight. "Aw, you didn't have to babe. Thanks," Jake took the cup of warm coffee, he sips away while she made a fresh brew. "Hmm, no kids giving you a hard time," he asked, there was always some to give the adults a hard time. He would know, he was one of them. Jake wasn't bad, he mostly goofed around a lot and had a bit of drama that always seems to follow him when he was younger. Otherwise, he had been a decent student. If his judgment wasn't poor, he hopes it wasn't. "Not bad, the girls are asleep, we had a tea party this morning," Jake shares, laughing as he set his cup down on the sill. He caressed her legs, giving her a little loving massage. Working his way down to her ankles, knowing well she may have been on her feet all morning. "We should go somewhere soon, somewhere nice."

Irene nodded contentedly at Jacob's statements. "Kids are kids. None are worse than you when we were students ourselves.", she teased her husband. She recalled their first meeting where Jake was setting curtains in the castle and she caught her. However, instead of telling on him, she helped him with the rest before they made a dash for the forest. She could not help but laugh at the memory. The woman listened to Jake spent time with the twins, she could already imagine how the tea party went with the coach. She snuggled deeper, finishing her coffee before setting her mug on the window sill. Jacob massaged her feet which was deeply soothing. "Yeah? Where do you have in mind?", she asked with a warm smile. The idea of spending alone time with the man excited her.

Jake touched his chest and gasped, pretending to come across offended. "Me, never. I was a total angel," Jake chuckles, nodding away. "Alright, you got me, I had my bad boy streak at that age. In my defense, it did win me the attention of someone in this room," he expressed coyly with a playful wink. He thinks back to the day how they met and wonders if he hasn't been misbehaving would she had paid him any mind? Surely, he would've met her some way, somehow had he not set those curtains on fire. From school, or New Zealand as she did become an auror for the ministry in this country. "I was thinking another island, in the Carribean. Puerto Rico? I haven't been there since my mother passed away. I think it's about time I touch base with my roots." As he thinks of his mami, he recalls why he was a little troubled and behaved without thinking in those years. A lot had to do with the woman who brought him into this world. Most of it, and their relationship hadn't been perfect but he missed his mother. Jake wish she was still alive to see how much he has grown over the years and to meet her granddaughters. She would've loved the twins as much as they did.

Irene laughed at Jacob's attempt at defending himself. Although at his question, she hummed in agreement. "True. That someone also helped you set fire to the curtain before escaping to the forest.", she teased back. She remembered all the times they were together when they were students. Sadly, they broke up before she left school and met accidentally somewhere but parted again in bad terms. The woman would say that fate was persistent in bringing them back together. At her husband's suggestion of the Carribean, she lit up. Sitting up, she crawled to her husband's end of the couch to lay on his chest. He was warm and Irene loved being near to him. One of the many perks of an animagus husband. "I'd love to go there. And meet your family.", she whispered, trailing a finger on his chest.

Jake's memories weren't always fully depicted as his wife mentioned being part of setting the curtains on fire at their former school. And, it's funny how she brought it up without him mentioning about that fateful day. It's like she was reading his mind, he laughed and shook his head. "I remember now, how can I forget…" he mused. Jake wrapped his strong arms around his wife gently, smiling down at her. Sadly, meeting his extended family in Puerto Rico might be difficult for him to make happen. He sighs, his chest rising and falling. "I would love it if it were possible. My grandparents passed away, and I'm not so sure there anyone left to meet…"

Irene laughed out loud. Her husband was always known for being forgetful while she was the one who has a good memory. She just sighed in contentment as she was wrapped in his strong arms. For someone who trains a professional quidditch team and a wolf animagus at that, he was still gentle at handling her and he was terrific with the twins. Looking at his eyes right now, despite the smile he was sporting at that moment, she could see the sadness in his eyes. The reason was shortly known when he disclosed his reservations about the trip. “Oh baby…”, she cooed, cupping his cheek. “Of course, it is possible.”, she slightly raised herself up. “I am sure there would be a lot of people we can meet there.”, she cheered for him. The woman did not want her favorite man to lose hope.

Jake shook his head, “I don't think so, but…,” he tries to perk up as them planning a vacation was supposed to be fun. “...even if there isn’t anybody left behind, it’s okay. I want to visit the island so we can have a break together. You know, do the whole honeymooning thing and getting to pamper you and spoil you rotten,” Jake teases with a wiggle of his brows, as he leans over with an innocent chuckle scaping him. Jake graces her with a sweet kiss and snuggles her closer. “I don’t want to be sad over there, babe. We’re going over there to enjoy ourselves, okay?” Jake tells her, making sure she understood that. He lightly taps her backside and laughs, “Am I clear Mrs. Holland?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back