OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Since coming to school, Ren had gotten in the habit of writing his father to tell him about the day to day life of school. It was in these letters he'd mentioned the Yule ball, and his father had brought up an interesting question. Was Ren going with anyone? After careful thought, he had decided against going with Lily this year. Instead, he was hoping to ask someone else. He'd passed Sam a note during class, asking her to meet him here. She was cute, sweet, and fun company. He wanted to see if spending the Ball with her would reaffirm what he'd started to think. Settling into a chair facing the door, he waited for his friend to show up.

Samantha was a little confused when Ren had passed a note to her about meeting up at the Student Lounge. Maybe they were going to play more games? She wasn't honestly sure. Samantha thought that Ren was a fun and sweet person to hang out with. Once she got to the Student Lounge, she noticed that Ren was already there, sitting on a chair that was facing towards the door. "Hey, you asked about meeting here?" Samantha says confusingly and a small smile. She hoped that this wasn't something bad.

Ren smiled widely and hopped from his chair when Sam came in. "Yes I did," He stated, striding over with his hands in his pockets. He stopped in front of her, suddenly feeling a little shy. "So, uh, how was dinner?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Was it always so hard to ask girls to things? He hadn't stopped to ask his dad. He took a breath. "Never mind that," He opened his eyes to look up at her from under his lashes. "I wanted to ask you if you'd want to go to the Yule Ball with me. I really like spending time with you." He told her. There! That wasn't too hard.

Samantha smiles a little when he had agreed that he did want to meet up. She was still confused about why he still wanted to meet up. She was about to answer his question about how her dinner was but he decided she shouldn't answer the question and noticed that he was a little shy. This even got her more confused and a little more nervous. Samantha then figured out that he wanted to take her to the Yule Ball. Samantha started to blush a little and smiled a little. She then let out a relieved sigh. "Uhm, yeah." Samantha says with a tiny blush and with slight surpised. She never thought that someone would ask her to the Yule Ball. "I w-would like to go with you" Samantha says as she stutters slightly with a small smile and still blushing. She was glad that this meet up wasn't a bad thing and that something good came out of it.

Ren visibly relaxed as Sam agreed to go with him. On impulse, he leaned down and kissed her cheek. He stepped back, blushing a bit. He rubbed his neck. "That, ah, that's good. I can pick you up from your common room if you want," He offered. That was the gentlemanly thing to do, wasn't it? He took her hand and tried to pull her towards the couch by the fireplace. "Do you want to sit with me for a bit?" He asked.

Samantha blushes a bit more when Ren leaned down and kissed her cheek. She nods in agreement when he had asked if she wanted him to pick her up from her common room. Samantha was still in slight shock from everything. Again, she never thought of someone asking her to go to the Yule Ball, let alone being kissed on the cheek by someone. Samantha nods and smiles when Ren asks her if she'd like to sit with him for a little bit, while he took Samantha's hand.

Ren smiled widely and took Sam over to the couch by the fire. He gathered his drawings and papers off the table and put them back into his bag. He'd thought briefly of starting a new project while he waited, but he became too anxious over his question to work. He sat back, smiling like an idiot. "How was your day, Sam?" He asked, wanting to catch up with her and know how she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back