Hufflepuff | Biologist | Traveler

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
((yellow for Tilly Drage))

Kaia knew Tilly as her own housemate and their teams beater, so she wasn't confused when got the name. "Tilly! Hi! Rose for you! It perfectly suits for your house!" This time she wasn't as poetic as before, but she still cheerfully smiled. "Do you know from who is it?" Kaia asked with interest.

Tilly,

Thanks for being there for me, when times get rough.

Rose

Tilly was sprawled out on the lakefront beach, enjoying the sun and the gentle rhythm of the waves rolling into the shore. She looked up to see one of her housemates. The girl was in second year, she thought, although Tilly felt terrible for not remembering her name. With a smile, she accepted the yellow rose, her second so far. Before opening the note, she looked up to the girl. "Thank you. It suits you, too. Uhm, it's from Rosemarie Chatwin, she's a third year too." Tilly thought it would be hard for the younger girl not to know who Rosemarie was, with her parade of plants. She looked back at the note, grinning as she read it. Rose was too sweet. Tilly was quite surprised she would be OK with sending a cut flower, but Tilly appreciated it all the same.

Kaia watched Tilly's reaction to rose and was overly happy as she heard her answer to Kaia's question. "Thanks! Oh, Rosemarie. I don't know her personally, but she seems like a really cool person." Kaia genuily said and widely smiled. "And you're the best beater in our Quidditch team!" she went from genuine to overly excited, and just hoped that she won't scare Tilly off.

Tilly nodded. “She is cool! You should talk to her some time if you like Herbology.” Tilly blushed deeply at the suggestion that she was the best beater on the house team. “Connor might disagree with you there,” she joked. Truly, she disagreed, too. Tilly just liked to hit things. Although she had to admit, she did enjoy the compliment.

Kaia excitedly smiled as Tilly didn't turn her down and gave her chance to actually have a talk with her. "I am more into CoMC, by the way, my mom is the new CoMC professor, but I love Herbology too! It's one of the coolest subjects in school!" she hoped that Tilly will agree, but if Tilly won't, there was always Rosemarie who wouldn't even doubt her words. However, she happily laughed at older girl's joke. "Shhh," she put a finger to her own lips and showed Tilly to keep it as a secret. "Connor doesn't have to know that he is not on the first place on my favorite beater list." she joked back, she didn't actually have a list, but if she had. In the first place she would have Tilly, because Kaia actually loved to see her play, then Emma and Lysander, and only after that she would have Connor, but she wasn't going to say that out loud.

Tilly raised her eyebrows slightly. “Oh, really? She’ll probably be my professor next year then.” If she didn’t drop the class. Honestly, she hadn’t enjoyed Care of Magical Creatures as much as she’d thought she would. She wondered what had happened to Professor Ateara.

Tilly grinned conspiratorially back at the girl. “Sure, I won’t say anything,” she said. She didn’t mention that she held Connor in much higher esteem than herself. Tilly respected Connor both as a person and as a beater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back