OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Poppy was excited that it was finally Valentine's Day and time for rose deliveries. It was one of her favorite thing and she was ready with a pink rose in hand to try and find the first person on her list. Standing on her tip toes she tried to get a good view of the entrance hall and tried to spot the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team. Thankfully she had gone some of the games to watch Knox play, so she actually knew who she was looking for. "Jacob!" she called out when she finally spotted him across the hall. "You're Jacob Kingsley right?" she asked, a little out of breath after jogging up to meet him.

Jacob spun around as he heard his name called out, his hand rising up to cover his very overly stuffed mouth. He'd just shoved a whole stick of French toast there and was not anywhere near ready to actually answer the girl verbally, so he nodded as he chewed furiously. Finally, he could speak. "Yeah that's me" he still held a few sticks of French toast and he was hungry but he'd wait.

Poppy laughed as the older boy spoke around his breakfast. "Well I have this for you!" she announced and handed him the only pink rose in her bunch. "Looks like someone is fond of you." she said playfully before presenting him with the note that came with it.

Hi

I had fun on our date, thanks for saying yes.

Good luck with the Quidditch finale, I’ll be rooting for you.

Abian

Jacob shoved another piece of French toast in his mouth so that he could better grab the pink rose and the note. He had a feeling he knew who the rose was from and as he managed to open the note, Jacob found he was right. He'd enjoyed his date with Abian as well, and though he didn't know what the future held for them, or even if there was a future for them, he was happy they'd both enjoyed themselves. "I'm fond of him too" Jacob shared conspiratorially, a grin on his face as he pocketed the note. "Thank you" he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back