Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Karissa
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cedar Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Hi all!

I've got a professor here but he doesn't really have anything else going for him at the moment. Obviously, that needs to change!

tumblr_o1cbb0e07J1uq2u9po1_400.gif

Mitchell William North

Mitchell graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand in 2032 as a Slytherin. Two years after graduating from Hogwarts, Mitchell went to work as a metal charmer for a company in New Zealand that manufactures mainly golden snitches. Having lived in a Muggle community with his family for most of his life, Mitchell had the ambition to learn more about Muggle society and so went to the University of Otago to study Politics sometime after getting the job as metal-charmer. At university, Mitchell met his friend, and would eventually become a godfather to her children - one of those children will be attending Hogwarts New Zealand as a first-year, Apollo Bixby.

Mitchell is often described as stern but kind-hearted. He is a workaholic who knows what he wants and usually works hard to achieve that goal, no matter how difficult it might turn out to be. This stubborn ambition has cost him friendships in the past, but if it helps him to get to where he needs to be, then it'll have been worth it. He does not like making mistakes, nor for others to make mistakes for that matter, so wants to squeeze people's absolute best out of them and himself. He knows that this bad and has been working on improving this by being kinder to people whilst on the job. When not working, however, Mitchell's behaviour is nothing like how he is at work. He loves to spend time with his friends and family, joking around and is always up for a game of Quidditch, rugby or even football.

(If you want to read more about Mitchell, you can click HERE to go to his biography.)

I'm up for basically anything and everything you can throw at him. Friends, drinking buddies, enemies/rivals, lovers, former schoolmates, you name it!

I have Professor Aspen Faye who could be a friend/drinking buddy! She is usually a very happy and energetic person, but with the recent ( few IC years ago? ) passing of her wife, she is definitely a bit more chill and sad. Not sure if you think they'd work, but we could always just chuck them together and see how they go!

I can provide the bro friend :3

I can walk to your leason :) ^_^ and talk there.

@Daisy Parker I'd love to just chuck them together and see how they go about together! I could start something for them in the professor common room?

@Leda Layton Yes!!!

@Jenna Jusantrea His office is right next to the Muggle Studies classroom so I doubt that he'd need someone who would walk him to his class. I can offer you Apollo Bixby, however.

Hey Steven! Not to jump in on top of Donna's suggestion, but I have my Professor Angel Castillo as well, he would definitely be down for a drinking buddy. He's still pretty new to the school as well. (@Daisy Parker I know we were working on a thread idea with Aspen and Angel already, maybe we can combine for teacher drinking night?)

Hey Steven!

I have Chante's mom, Professor Madlyn Ateara who could be a friend or not? I'm not sure. I also have Maya DeNiro who's an auror and cousin to Professor Elvera Le Fey. She from Salem, Massachusettes and a Scotland graduate (Ravenclaw). She can be a drinking buddy or not. It all depends if they mix well. Haven't done much with either of them. xD

@Elliot Briar I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of a teacher drinking night with the three of them! (@Leda Layton maybe Robert could join this as well so we could combine all threads?)

@Chante Ateara I went and had a look at the graduation list, and it turns out that Madlyn and Mitchell graduated in the same year. Perhaps they would already know each other then? For Maya, we could chuck them together and see how well they mix?

@Chante Ateara I went and had a look at the graduation list, and it turns out that Madlyn and Mitchell graduated in the same year. Perhaps they would already know each other then? For Maya, we could chuck them together and see how well they mix?

Ah, I didn't realize that! Sure, that can work with Madlyn x Mitchell. And maybe Dymetris x Mitchell since he graduated with them too. I really, really haven't done much with Dymetris except run for MoM with him. His kids are off to school and he a healer at St. Mungos.

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back