Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It had been so long since Estella had delivered roses that she had forgotten how tiring it could be. Some people were just so hard to find, and with only a few more roses left to go, the sun was beginning to set and Estella couldn't help but feel a little stressed out by it. This next recipient was in Ravenclaw House. She knew that the Ravenclaw common room was somewhere in one of the highest towers, so the Hufflepufff ventured off climbing the stairs up to the North Tower to hopefully come across some luck in finding the older girl. She asked a few people on her way, many of which didn't know whom she was talking about. When she saw a pretty girl walking by, she made sure to ask her. "Excuse me, but do you know who Juniper Zumwalt is? I have a rose for her!"

Juniper was minding her own business as she walked back to the common room when a younger student approached her. "That's actually me," she said with a big grin, excited to see who the rose was from.

The older girl definitely seemed to be eager to get her rose and so Estella do not hesitate in handing it to her with a big smile on her face. "I hope you like it!" she exclaimed, hoping it was a nice one.

Yellow Rose said:
Thanks for being such a fun friend. And the most fashionable one. I keep being impressed by everything you create!

Love, Chloë

Users who are viewing this thread

Back