Present and Future

Willow Autumn

OOC First Name
★ Missy
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Willow was accustomed to wandering around Hogwarts on her own, although she thought it'd be nice if she could at least explore with a friend - or someone in general.

The trophy room was always something she wanted to look at, but she didn't have the time too till now.
She wandered around the room, gazing at the highly polished and immaculate state that each trophy was in.
She couldn't help looking back at the older trophies and wondered what the students who won those students would be doing now.

Walking towards the newer lot of trophies she started to wonder if she could make a lasting impression of her time at Hogwarts.
Making a mental note, she decided she'll not only be one of the best academic students that Hogwarts had, but also a student who was laid back and didn't let her studies take control over.

There weren't many students in the Trophy Room, but she liked to think about her future at Hogwarts, who would she become? What would she do? Could she have a trophy that had her name on it that would lay in this room?

Georgiana sat inside the Trophey Room looking at all the past winners of different events. One featured her mother's name, that was the trophey she was especially staring at. She wasn't sure what exactly it was for, but it angered her non-the-less that her mother had been here and had won a prize that still sat in the very halls she now went to school. Her frown stayed on her face as she turned and spotted another first year like herself in the room. She wondered what the girl was thinking about, but Georgiana turned back to stare at her mother's trophey without asking. Georgiana's only thought was she would have a better trophey in here before the 7 years were gone.

Willow frowned at the thought of her own academic achievement.
She only just gotten used to moving staircases and talking paintings, she's adjusting to using a wand to help everyday situations and writing on parchment with a quill instead of writing with a pen or pencil on pad paper.
Willow felt alone, just because she was new to magic didn't mean that everyone had to make her feel bad about it.

Clearing her head and taking a deep breath she said to herself; Willow...you are going to be a fantastic witch someday you'll make gryffindor and the school proud and show that you can learn magic and everything... Smiling, she continued to look at various trophies.

"Isn't the trophies amazing..." She wondered out loud as she looked upon the magnificent House Cup, she read the trophy to see how many times Gryffindor House won the cup.

Georgiana turned at the sound of another girls voice. She reconized the girl from the common room, another first year like her. "Hmm, some. Others, I don't think were given out fairly," she said glancing back at the one her mom had recieved. "Of course, I'll be top of the class on day, hopefully, and I'll out shine my, uh," she said stopping before she said abything about her mother. It wasn't something she wanted to bring up to someone said hasn't talk to before.

Willow was gazing happily on the House Trophy, she knew that Gryffindor was coming third on the House points recently, but she was hoping that Gryffindor would put their best foot forward and win the House cup this year.

A girl on the other side of the room spoke, she turned around, she recognized her in the common room and some lessons but never really knew who she was. Willow bit her lip, she didn't agree with what she was saying; "And I'm sure there are some trophies that people deserved fairly" She spoke flatly, she didn't know who this girl was or where she come from, but she should have some respect for the school history at least.

Willow walked towards another trophy, a trophy for who deserved the most house points - Willow gave a small smile.
That would be me one day... except her thoughts were distracted when the girl spoke "Of course, I'll be top of the class on day, hopefully, and I'll out shine my, uh," Willow's smile turned to a frown, Oh, and I'm second best? Nah-uh, I've been earning a heap of house points for Gryffindor, *I'll* be the best... She gave the girl a smirk; "I'm hoping to be a prefect then Head Girl of this school when I reach Seventh Year" She gave the girl a smile and continued; "And then you'll outshine who?" She gave her a piercing look, hopefully continuing what she was saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back